? marked, ? minimum kills
- Head over to the docks, Troy got a tip that the Carnales called in a heavy hitter from out of town, make sure he never gets a chance to hook up with Lopez.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
It can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold by pausing the game, and selecting 'Story' from the 'INFO' tab.
- Take over the warehouse complex from Los Carnales.
The first objective is to kill 6 Carnales members loitering outside the warehouse complex.
- Defend the complex.
Defend the complex from constant waves of Carnales for two minutes. They appear in small groups from the north and south, but they are also easy to dispose of. Nevertheless, having Homies here can help.
- The bosses are here. Take them out!
After the two minutes pass, the two hitmen arrive. These hitmen both come equipped with an RPG Launcher each and have a vast amount of health, making for a considerably challenging battle for those who may not have a lot of weapons. After a fair amount of ammunition, each hitman goes down, and the Stronghold is completed.
- In the introduction to this Stronghold, Julius Little remarks on the hitmen as just one person.
- Despite the hitmen being supposedly from outside Stilwater, they are dressed as standard Carnales members.