|Cecil Park Drug Lab|
? marked, ? minimum kills
- Dex found another Carnales drug lab. Take it out.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
It can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold by pausing the game, and selecting 'Story' from the 'INFO' tab.
- Destroy the drug lab equipment.
The majority of this Stronghold takes place on the second floor of a small building. After taking out the Carnales on the first floor, the player can take the southern stairway (the northern stairway is broken) up to the second floor and destroy the drug lab in the small room in the center.
- Kill the Carnales on the surrounding rooftops.
Afterwards, some Carnales show themselves on opposite rooftops in an attempt to ambush the player. Although they are easy to dispose of because their aim is slow and inaccurate, a few of them wield RPG Launchers, although these do not kill the player in one hit.
- Backup is on the way, take out the lieutenant.
Finally, after killing all enemies on the rooftops, one last wave of reinforcements arrive along with a lieutenant. This last wave is easy to kill and the lieutenant does not put up much resistance.
- Having Homies can make this mission more challenging, as they often enter the line of sight of the Carnales gang members wielding RPG Launchers.
- There is a McManus sniper rifle at the top of the north stairway.
- The lieutenant usually carries a K6 Krukov, and does not drop it when hit with melee weapons.