Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, it only appears after following a series of arrows on island Secret Areas to the west of the map. After following the arrows, this creature rises from the water, although it does not move and does not attack The Protagonist. It is an object, it behaves like other objects in the game and topples if knocked, sinking back into the water if it is shot or hit by a boat.
- Go to Ruin Island - it is not necessary to have been to any other Secret Areas prior to this.
- Follow the arrow to Lookout Island.
- Follow the arrow to an unnamed island - this island does not normally exist.
- Follow the arrow to the final island - this island does not normally exist.
- Climb the island, and turn in the direction of the arrows.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
The Cabbit is is located next to a Gang Operation on the south western boat in Port Pryor. It is caught around a fishing net. Unlike its Saints Row 2 counterpart, the Cabbit cannot be interacted with in any way.
- A small Cabbit is located on the shelf in Nobody Loves Me and under the front desk of Image As Designed.
- In the south west corner of the Burns Hill neighborhood, there is a Yellow Cabbit on a rock, in the middle of a Deckers Gang Operation.
- In Kinzie's Warehouse in Saints Row: The Third, multiple newspaper cutouts are pinned to the walls. One such headline reads, "Hidden Bunny in Ocean", with an image of the Cabbit in Saints Row 2.
- In the Gangstas in Space DLC, several Cabbits are in a movie set in the second mission, "Hangar 18 1/2".
Saints Row IVEdit
Saints Row IV has more than 60 hidden Cabbits.
Several Cabbits appear on the Gawalek A36 in Shaundi's simulation. Several appear in Johnny Gat's simulation.
- A Cabbit is a cross between a cat and a rabbit.