|Help the Saints Row Wiki by cleaning up this article!|
|Marked since 2011-07-14 because: Needs more information about CDs in Saints Row.|
CDs are spinning Saints Row game discs that can be found all over the city. It is up to the player to collect them to unlock rewards. Unlike the collectible Tagging Diversion, CDs are not shown with a blue marker and leave no trace when collected. Collecting all CDs counts as 5% game completion in both Saints Row and Saints Row 2.
Saints Row 2Edit
Only 50 CDs are hidden in the city this time. The reward for every 10 CDs collected is music that can be bought at Scratch That, just like in the previous game.
- 10 CDs - Bachelor Samba by Marc Durst
- 20 CDs - Coconuts by Gerhard Narholtz
- 30 CDs - Marvelous Singers Remix by Marc Durst
- 40 CDs - Stereo Cha Cha by Umberto Pagnini
- 50 CDs - 100% discount at Scratch That
- 50 CDs - "Hi Fidelity" Achievement
|See Activity Task Force for ways to improve this article.|