Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While there a many different ways of getting Smoked, there is only one way to get Busted.
The cost of bail after being Busted is 10% of the current amount of Cash.
After being Busted, The Protagonist respawns at the closest of 3 police stations:
Saints Row 2Edit
Getting busted in Saints Row 2 is less common, as it is only possible when The Protagonist is at below 30% health. The cost of bail is $500.
After being Busted, The Protagonist may be taken to:
- North Island: Adept Way - Courthouse
- South Island: Athos Bay - Police Headquarters
- Stilwater Prison: Stilwater Penitentiary - Side doors of the Stilwater Penitentiary.
- Nuclear Power Plant: Stilwater Penitentiary - Cutscene infirmary in Stilwater Penitentiary
- After being Busted at the Nuclear Power Plant, The Protagonist respawns in the Prison Infirmary interior which is used for initial character customization after the Vacation's Over cutscene. This interior is located beneath the prison itself, and while the floor is solid, the walls are not. There are a few visual differences, most notably the west corner of the room is missing the television and a piece of rail from the wall.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
In the closing scene of "When Good Heists Go Bad", The Protagonist is arrested by the Stilwater Police Department SWAT team, and in the beginning cutscene of "I'm Free - Free Falling", the leaders of the Saints are put in jail, but it is otherwise not possible to get Busted in the game.
- In Saints Row, the screen turns red, in Saints Row 2, the screen turns grey.
- If another Police Officer uses Pepper Spray on The Protagonist while being handcuffed, The Protagonist stands up and coughs, but is still arrested.
- The Protagonist can sometimes appear in the Downtown Courthouse after a successful activity or mission in Saints Row 2 as if busted without it being registered in the statistics and missing $500, although it registers in hospital bills paid.[details?]