Saints Row 2
|Common Areas||Docks & Warehouses|
- The Bulldozer seats 1 person and can commonly be found around the Docks & Warehouses and Factories Districts. It is one of the most destructive vehicles in the game and can smash through any vehicle and cause them to explode. It handles surprisingly well for a heavy vehicle and can take severe damage, but it is easy for enemies to shoot you because of the exposed cabin.
- The Protagonist can stand on the scoop of the bulldozer and get a ride around town, but any sharp turns or crashes will cause the player to fall off.
- In Saints Row 2, it is wanted by the Chop Shop in the Docks & Warehouses District. The Bulldozer is far lighter than it's real-world counterpart, and as such recovering this vehicle for the chop shop can be troublesome due to the way game physics handles collisions. A Police Five-O attempting to Ram the car from behind during a chase will often force the Bulldozer up onto the roof of their car and end up carrying it with them straight into a wall.
- The Bulldozer is a set vehicle for an otherwise destructive race over in the Hotels and Marinas District. This race showcases the true powers of the Bulldozer, as for almost the entire race, you'll find yourself smashing through obstacles and mowing down cars and pedestrians. Unlike other time trials, you'll be placed in a Bulldozer, even if you show up in another car.
- The vehicle cannot be stored or modified in Saints Row.
- In Saints Row 2, the Bulldozer can be modified at Semi Broken, but has few Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics, Kneecappers, Wheel Options available or any options in Body Mods or Details.
Paints available are
- Body Color
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row is #285536937 (#Bulldozer).
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row 2 is #1051.
- The bulldozer is featured in the Stronghold "Stoughton Shipyard" in Saints Row.
- Along with the Backhoe, this is the least customizable vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- The name Bulldozer is technically incorrect for this vehicle, as it is a Loader.