Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Saints Row 2|
It is open between 9AM and 10PM, and has a kickable back door. In Saints Row, there is around $100 in the cash register and $200 in the safe.
- Bavogian Plaza, Red Light District SR1
- Charlestown, Docks & Warehouses District SR1
- Copperton, Truck Yard District
- Humbolt Park, Museum District SR1
- Huntersfield, Suburbs District SR1
- Mission Beach, Saint's Row District SR1
- Shivington, Projects District
- Sommerset, Apartments District
- Rebadeaux, Red Light District SR2
- Poseidon Alley, Docks & Warehouses District SR2
- Tidal Spring, Suburbs District SR2
- Duration (Seconds)
- Effect (Chance of being sick)
- Value (Used when replacing items)
- Melee Boost (Percentage)
- Reduced Damage (Percentage)
|Image||Name||Type||SR1 Cost||SR2 Cost||D||E||V||M||R||Description|
|Cognac (Henessy)||Booze||30||40||50||50||35||Pop cap and drink it|
|Gin N' Juice||Booze||20||50||40||40||25||Pop cap and drink it.|
|40 oz. (Dolt 45)||Booze||10||30||60||20||20||0||0||Sit back and crack open a Billy Dee.|
|Bubbly (Krystal)||Booze||40||30||75||75||45||Pop cap and drink it.|
|Pipe||Weed||30||40||50||30||0||Hey man...have you ever looked at the back of a $20 bill....on WEEEEEEED?|
|Spliff||Weed||10||60||20||20||25||The weakest form of weed, mostly pencil shavings and oregano. This is the stuff you used to get back in middle school.|
|Blunt||Weed||20||50||50||40||40||35||Your standard, run-of-the-mill blunt. Good for glaucoma and Phish concerts.|
- During a Store Hold-Up, the Brown Baggers cashier may say "This is how Julius repays me for everything I gave him?".
- The store may randomly be held up by a Bum with either a .44 Shepherd or Tombstone. When this happens the alarm sounds, but The Protagonist is not blamed by the police for the robbery.
- Throwing a 40 oz. bottle on the ground near the clerk causes him to attack The Protagonist.
- The name refers to Brownbagging, the practice of putting liquor bottles in brown bags to avoid being caught violating open container laws.