Brass Knuckles is a store in Saints Row 2.
- Because sometimes, you really want to beat the hell outta people
- — Brass Knuckles slogan
Brass Knuckle weapons can be seen inside the store, but cannot be purchased despite being the store's namesake.
- Ezpata, Barrio District
- Filmore, Downtown District
- Amberbrook, Museum District
- Rounds Square Shopping Center, High End Retail District
There are 7 weapons available from Brass Knuckles at the beginning of the game, with a further 3 unlocked later.
|Baseball Bat||$50||After Jailbreak|
|Butterfly Knife||$50||After Jailbreak|
|Samurai Sword||$100||After Jailbreak|
|Stun Gun||$200||2 Hoods|
|Pepper Spray||$50||5 Hoods|
These Melee weapons can never be bought from Brass Knuckles.
- Shock Paddles
- Chainsaw - These can be seen inside the store, but cannot be purchased.
- Pimp Slap
- Dual Samurai Swords
- Geiger Counter
- After purchasing all Brass Knuckles stores, a Brass Knuckles billboard in Adept Way displays an image of The Protagonist as the "New owner".