Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brass Knuckles is a store in Saints Row 2.
- Because sometimes, you really want to beat the hell outta people
- — Brass Knuckles slogan
Brass Knuckle weapons can be seen inside the store, but cannot be purchased despite being the store's namesake.
- Ezpata, Barrio District
- Filmore, Downtown District
- Amberbrook, Museum District
- Rounds Square Shopping Center, High End Retail District
There are 7 weapons available from Brass Knuckles at the beginning of the game, with a further 3 unlocked later.
|Baseball Bat||$50||After Jailbreak|
|Butterfly Knife||$50||After Jailbreak|
|Samurai Sword||$100||After Jailbreak|
|Stun Gun||$200||2 Hoods|
|Pepper Spray||$50||5 Hoods|
These Melee weapons can never be bought from Brass Knuckles.
- Shock Paddles
- Chainsaw - These can be seen inside the store, but cannot be purchased.
- Pimp Slap
- Dual Samurai Swords
- Geiger Counter
- After purchasing all Brass Knuckles stores, a Brass Knuckles billboard in Adept Way displays an image of The Protagonist as the "New owner".