The stores can be found in every district and are set accordingly to the state of the District whether it is in the slums or a business area. In the start you can find on a small amount of stores and the ones unknown will be featured as a green diamond with a question mark on it. There are some stores in the game that are mentioned on the radio and advertised but are not usable. Some stores won't even be much of use to you for they would require large sums of money. All stores are available at the start of the game so you can buy the most fancy clothes or expensive car while still being regarded as low rank.
Stores have doors which are marked with either a hand or foot icon depending on the time of day. When a hand icon is shown, the business is open. But when a foot icon is shown, it usually means that an alarm will sound. Back doors are marked with foot markers even if the store is open.
In Saints Row 2, Stores can be purchased after gaining control of the neighborhood.
In Saints Row: Third, Store Ownership is part of City Takeover, and is done in order to take over territories of a neighborhood.
- Image as Designed - Stilwater's best and only Plastic Surgeon. Don't like that chub? We'll suck the fat out of your ass. (Note that this is also used to change The Protagonist's appearance and/or Fighting Style, for a total cost of $3000 in Saints Row, and $500 in Saints Row 2.
- Shear IntensitySR1 - A designer Hair salon.
- Do It UpSR1 - A hair salon for those who were too lazy to cut it yourself.
- Buying and wearing clothing effects Respect and Style.
- For a full list of available clothing and prices, see the Customization Items article.
- Sloppy SecondsSR1, SR2 - Cheap, used, still warm in some cases. Comes at a discount if still bloodstained.
- On The RagSR1, SR2 - Eco-friendly and semi-formal.
- BrandedSR1, SR2 - Regular wear and semi-fancy
- ImpressionsSR1, SR2 - Suits, coats, jackets; formal wear and retro chic
- Rusty's NeedleSR1, SR2, SRTT - Tattoos.
- Buy JoveSR2 - Unique Roman style helmets and wear
- Stilwater U. Gift ShoppeSR2 - Stilwater University gift shop
- SpelunkersSR2 - Stilwater Caverns gift shop
- Leather & LaceSR2, SRTT - Lingerie and fetish
- Let's PretendSR2, SRTT - Costumes and outlandish outfits
- Nobody Loves MeSR2, SRTT - Goth, Emo and other 'alternative' styles, as well as piercings
- Planet SaintsSRTT - Replaces Impressions in Saints Row: The Third, sells street, business and casual wear
- On Thin IceSR1, SR2 - Jewelry outlet. Sunglasses, piercings, chains, whatever you want.
- Bling BlingSR2 - Keep it rockin' with some fine-ass bling.
- Foreign PowerSR1, SR2 - A Car Dealer for buying a small selection of expensive vehicles.
- Cycles SR2 - If it's only got two wheels, you can get it here.
- Ship ItSR2 - Sells speedboats and jet skis.
- Rim Jobs SR1, SR2, SRTT - A Car Mechanic for repairing, upgrading and tuning vehicles.
- Semi Broken SR2 - A car mechanic for repairing, upgrading and tuning large vehicles that don't fit in the Rim Jobs garage.
The only available Fast Food outlet in Saints Row is Freckle Bitch's, while in Saints Row 2 there are new establishments such as Charred Hard Burgers, Company of Gyros, Apollo's and Phuc Mi Phuc Yue. There are no Fast Food stores in Saints Row: The Third
- Freckle Bitch'sSR1, SR2 - Burgers
- Phuc Mi Phuc YueSR2 - Oriental
- Company of GyrosSR2 - Mediterranean
- Apollo'sSR2 - Donuts and coffee
- Charred Hard BurgersSR2 - Burgers
These do not sell food, only drugs and alcohol.
Stores marked on the map as "Night Club" have a usable Liquor Store at the bar.
- Club Koi - An enterable dance club which does not appear on the map and does not have a usable Liquor Store inside.
- Strip Clubs
Strip Clubs do not have a usable bar, and do not appear on the map.
- Friendly Fire - Indulge in your Second-Amendment right to buy heat-seeking missiles.
- Brass Knuckles SR2 - Sledgehammers, Butterfly Knives, Tasers, well, you're going to run out of ammo at some point. Despite the name, the store doesn't sell brass knuckles as a weapon.
Used to replay missions and cutscenes.
- Forgive and Forget - Need to lose the heat? At this confessional, these guys will take care of it, for a price
- Scratch That - A music store to buy music for your MP3 player (SR1) or in-game radio (SR2), everything from reggae to classical, thrash to folk
- Eye for an Eye have billboards and a Phone Number, but no store locations.
- Lik-A-Chik have billboards and a Phone Number, but no store locations
- Stilwater Fire Department - multiple locations
- Stilwater Police Department - multiple buildings, Police Headquarters is enterable
- Suicide Hotline - Phone Number in Saints Row 2
- Poly Charger is a credit card company seen in stores
- Pimps Card is a credit card company seen in stores
- Power Card is a credit card company seen in stores
- Magnum Card is a credit card company seen in stores. It is a parody of Master Card
- Green Leaf Bank - A bank in Stilwater their logo can be seen on all the ATM machines
- Kempf is a construction company. The Kempf logo is branded on construction equipment such as Scaffolding, paint, and tools. The company's name can be seen in Saints Row 1 and 2 on various construction sites, and can be seen in underground while the Saints Hideout is being renovated
- Green Eye is a technology business with the slogan is "natural future technology"
- Dot UNLT - advertised on billboard
- 'Kitty Style - stripclub advertised on billboards in Saints Row: The Third