|Game||Saints Row: The Third|
|Cost||160 MS Points or US$1.99|
- "Screw Team Edward. Wouldn't you rather be on team of a vampire with dual katanas and a thirst for enemy blood, like our very own vampire-hunter-turned-vampire, Nyte Blayde?"
- — DLC summary
The Bloodsucker Pack includes:
- Dracula Blood Sucking Skill (performed by executing a Human Shield)
- VIP Cash Boost Bonus (25% increase to all cash received)
- VIP Hourly Income Bonus (Hourly City Income of $2,500)
- VIP Respect Bonus (20% bonus to all Respect earned)
- VIP Scavenger Bonus (Four times as much cash is dropped by people)
- In Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax, the health bonus from the Dracula Blood Sucking Skill is disabled.
- The Bloodsucker Pack is not included in Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Bloodsucker Pack Cometh - Official Saints Row website
- ↑ Saints Row: The Third - Bloodsucker Pack DLC (OFFICIAL) - YouTube
This article contains no references. See Help:Cite.
|See DLC Task Force for ways to improve this article.|