160 MS Points or US$1.99
- Screw Team Edward. Wouldn't you rather be on team of a vampire with dual katanas and a thirst for enemy blood, like our very own vampire-hunter-turned-vampire, Nyte Blayde?
- — DLC summary
The Bloodsucker Pack includes:
- Dracula Blood Sucking Skill (performed by executing a Human Shield)
- VIP Cash Boost Bonus (25% increase to all cash received)
- VIP Hourly Income Bonus (Hourly City Income of $2,500)
- VIP Respect Bonus (20% bonus to all Respect earned)
- VIP Scavenger Bonus (Four times as much cash is dropped by people)
Once the DLC is activated, these bonuses are applied whenever a game is loaded, including when starting a new game. In addition to the DLC-specific bonuses, all Cash Boost, Hourly Income, Respect, and Scavenger bonus upgrades are also applied without having to be purchased. There is no way to prevent this from happening.
- In Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax, the health bonus from the Dracula Blood Sucking Skill is disabled.
- The Bloodsucker Pack is not included in Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package.