Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
160 MS Points or US$1.99
- Screw Team Edward. Wouldn't you rather be on team of a vampire with dual katanas and a thirst for enemy blood, like our very own vampire-hunter-turned-vampire, Nyte Blayde?
- — DLC summary
The Bloodsucker Pack includes:
- Dracula Blood Sucking Skill (performed by executing a Human Shield)
- VIP Cash Boost Bonus (25% increase to all cash received)
- VIP Hourly Income Bonus (Hourly City Income of $2,500)
- VIP Respect Bonus (20% bonus to all Respect earned)
- VIP Scavenger Bonus (Four times as much cash is dropped by people)
Once the DLC is activated, these bonuses are applied whenever a game is loaded, including when starting a new game. In addition to the DLC-specific bonuses, all Cash Boost, Hourly Income, Respect, and Scavenger bonus upgrades are also applied without having to be purchased. There is no way to prevent this from happening.
- In Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax, the health bonus from the Dracula Blood Sucking Skill is disabled.
- The Bloodsucker Pack is not included in Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package.