|Appearances||Saints Row: The Third|
|Common Areas||Loren Square|
A four door sedan, the Blade is ideal for transporting your homies as well as a fast ride. Upgrades are recommended though.
The Blade's performance is as expected from a Sports Sedan: good acceleration and top speed coming from it's presumably high powered V6, but because of its long profile, its handling is average as the Blade has a long turning radius. This can be remedied by using the handbrake, but care should be taken as its high speed will cause it to go wide in turns.
Durability may be an issue, but upgrades offer a significant improvement.
The Blade has a total of 22 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 22-26 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 2 Front Bumpers
- 2 Hoods
- 2 Rear Bumpers
- 4 Spoilers
- 5 Decal 1s
Paints available are
- Body Color
- Rim Color
- Trim Color (3 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Mechanical Color
- Misc Color
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle.
- This vehicle is most likely based on the Aston Martin Rapide, Porsche Panamera or the Jaguar_XF. It is also reminiscent of the BMW M6.
- This car features high-ventilation disc brakes on both the front and rear axle, but no brake calipers are visible on any of them. Thus in reality the brakes of this car would be useless because the brake discs have no brake calipers exerting a resultant force on them.
- The Blade is one of the fastest Standard Sedans in the game, tied with the Hammer, Infuego and Genkimobile.
- The rims on the Blade in the main picture did not make it in the final version of Saints Row: The Third.
- The Font bumpers loosely resemble vampire fangs. This, along with it's name, may be a reference to Nyte Blayde or Blade from Marvel Comics.