Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Bavogian Plaza Drug Labs|
? marked, ? minimum kills
With the death of some of his dealers, The General has decided to be a little more discreet in how the Sons of Samedi move their product. Shaundi phones The Protagonist and briefs them on a sex shop being used as a dust lab, and asks The Protagonist destroy it.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
It can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold by selecting the Stronghold at a Newspaper Clipboard.
- Find the back room and kill the crackheads
- HUD: Crackheads Killed
After entering the Porno Palace shop, there are several Sons of Samedi members inside who can optionally be killed before entering the adjacent Hot Times strip club to kill all seven of the marked "crackheads".
- Head upstairs and destroy the drug equipment
- HUD: Labs Destroyed
Head upstairs and destroy the four lightly-defended drug labs. most Sons of Samedi enemies here are carrying melee weapons.
- Head to the fire escape
Head to the roof via the fire escape.
- Head to the rooftop and kill the Samedi
Kill all of the marked Samedi
- Destroy the helicopter
Shoot down a Sons of Samedi Oppressor helicopter to finish the Stronghold.
- If the Oppressor is destroyed before reaching the rooftop, the Stronghold is completed after all drug labs are destroyed.
- There is an unused HUD string for "Crates Loaded", which is also a HUD message during Riot Control.
- After we took out their street level dealers The General decided to be a little more discreet in how they move their product. The Sons have converted the 2nd floor of that sex shop into a dust lab. Whenever they cook up a new batch they walk on downstairs and sell to the lonely bastards buyin' dances from coke whores. Take out the Sons clientele then destroy the dust labs... they'll never see you coming.
- — Shaundi