|Appears in||Saints Row|
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third
- Available at the very beginning of the game, and carried by many civilians, this melee weapon has a good knockdown effect, and thus keeps its usefulness throughout the game.
- In Saints Row, the Baseball Bat costs $10 from Friendly Fire, and is used by both Chicken Ned and Laura.
- The Hitman Targets Thomas and Marty must be killed with a Baseball Bat.
Saints Row 2Edit
- In Saints Row 2, the Baseball Bat costs $50 from Brass Knuckles, and is often used during the Crowd Control and Fuzz activities. It is also seen in Zombie Uprising and is a fair weapon to use against them, But if the cheat "Milk Bones" is activated, one hit will kill them instantly.
Saints Row: Total ControlEditThis subject requires more information. You can help by editing this page.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
In Saints Row: The Third, the Baseball Bat is wooden. It can be bought in Friendly Fire for $250 but is rarely dropped by angry pedestrians and sometimes used by disarmed gang members, after being taken as a Human Shield to make them drop their gun, they'll pull out a melee weapon. It's also dropped by various Assassination targets, such as Tony. It can be upgraded to Level 2 for $2500 with railroad spikes and chains wrapped around it. If the weapons store hack is chosen during http://deckers.die, it's about $1875 to upgrade.
- Main article: Weapon Upgrades.
|1||$250||"A long, wooden stick. Good for beating things. Enough said."|
- The Cheat Code for this weapon in Saints Row is #22732255 (#Baseball).
- The Cheat Code for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #926.
- There are special Idle animations for the Baseball Bat in Saints Row 2, The Protagonist will stretch hit above his head, and hit it against his shoes.
- In Saints Row and Saints Row: The Third, the baseball bat is a a wooden bat. In Saints Row 2, it is made of aluminium.
- In Saints Row: The Third, the Baseball Bat has a "NO RATS" symbol on it. This is in reference to the Rat Stick from an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where the gang create a baseball bat with nails and chains wrapped around it for Charlie to kill rats. 
- In Saints Row: The Third, the baseball bat always has some blood on it.
- Baseball Bat, Molotov Cocktail and Hand Grenade are the only weapons to appear in every game in the Saints Row series.
|Weapons in Saints Row|
|Melee||Nightstick • Baseball Bat • Crowbar • Knife • Pimp Slap|
|Pistol||VICE 9 • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd • Gold Plated GDHC .50|
|SMG||T3K Urban • SKR-7 Spree • Platinum T3K Urban|
|Shotgun||AS12 Riot • Tombstone • 12 Gauge • Platinum AS12 Riot • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • McManus|
|Special||RPG Launcher • Platinum RPG|
|Thrown||Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Hand Grenade|
|Weapons in Saints Row 2|
|Melee||Knife • Butterfly Knife • Nightstick • Crowbar • Baseball Bat • Sledgehammer • Machete • Samurai Sword • Pimp Slap |
Pepper Spray • Stun Gun • Chainsaw • Shock Paddles • Detonator • Geiger Counter • Dual Samurai Swords
|Pistol||VICE 9 • Kobra • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd|
|SMG||T3K Urban • GAL 43 • SKR-9 Threat|
|Shotgun||AS14 Hammer • Tombstone • XS-2 Ultimax • 12 Gauge • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • AR-50 XMAC • AR-50 w/Grenade Launcher • AR200 SAW|
|Special||Mini-Gun • Flamethrower • McManus 2010 • RPG Launcher • Annihilator RPG • Fire Extinguisher|
|Thrown||Flashbang • Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Satchel Charge • Hand Grenade • Fireworks|
|Vehicle||Water Spray • Septic Spray • Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Rocket Turret DLC|
|Weapons in Saints Row: The Third|
|Melee||Stun Gun • Baseball Bat • The Penetrator • Woodsman • Nocturne • Apoca-Fist • Saints Pow DLC|
|Pistol||KA-1 Kobra • 45 Shepherd • Laser Pistol DLC|
|SMG||TEK Z-10 • D4TH Blossom • Cyber Blaster • Auto Laser DLC|
|Shotgun||Grave Digger • AS3 Ultimax • S3X Hammer • Shark-O-Matic DLC • Bling Shotgun DLC|
|Rifle||K-8 Krukov • AR-55 • Viper Laser Rifle • Togo-13|
|Explosive||Annihilator • Satchel Charges • M2 Grenade Launcher DLC • Mollusk Launcher DLC • Laser Cannon DLC|
|Special||Reaper Drone • McManus 2015 • RC Possessor • SA-3 Airstrike • Cyber Buster • Sonic Boom|
|Thrown||Flashbangs • Molotovs • Grenades • Electric Grenades • Quarter-Circle Punch DLC|
|Temporary|| Riot Shield • Shock Hammer • GL G20 • Mini-Gun • Incinerator • Swarmitron DLC|
Behemoth • Blow-Up Doll • Shark • Tiki Torch • Cricket Bat • Urinal
|Vehicle||Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Gat Mobile • Laser Beam • Genki Cannon DLC|