Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wooden SR SRTT SRIV
- A long, wooden stick. Good for beating things. Enough said.
- — Weapon Description in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.
The Hitman Targets Thomas and Marty must be killed with a Baseball Bat.
Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, the Baseball Bat costs $50 from Brass Knuckles, and is often used during the Crowd Control and Fuzz activities. It is also available in Zombie Uprising and is a fair weapon to use against them, but if the cheat "Milk Bones" is activated, it One Hit Kills them.
Saints Row: Total ControlEdit
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
In Saints Row: The Third, the Baseball Bat is wooden. It is available in Friendly Fire for $250 but is rarely dropped by angry pedestrians and sometimes used by disarmed gang members, after being taken as a Human Shield to make them drop their gun, they'll pull out a melee weapon. It's also dropped by various Assassination targets, such as Tony.
There is only one upgrade level, which adds railroad spikes and chains wrapped around it, and costs $2500. If the weapons store hack is chosen during "http://deckers.die", it's about $1,875 to upgrade.
- Main article: Weapon Upgrades.
Saints Row IVEdit
The Baseball Bat makes its fifth appearance in Saints Row IV.
There are 2 base game costumes for the Baseball Bat: Homer and Rat Stick. These Costumes are the same as the Weapon Upgrade options in Saints Row: The Third, but now there is a choice between them rather than a permanent visual change.
Damage can all be upgraded 5 levels, with a separate Mmm, Giblets. "ultimate upgrade".
|Mean and Clean|
|The North Pole DLC|
|Giant Bone DLC|
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row is #22732255 (#Baseball).
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #926.
- There are special Idle animations for the Baseball Bat in Saints Row 2, The Protagonist stretches it above his head, and hit it against his shoes.
- In Saints Row, Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV the Baseball Bat is a wooden bat. In Saints Row 2, it is made of aluminium.
- In Saints Row: The Third, the Baseball Bat has a "NO RATS" symbol on it. This is in reference to the Rat Stick from an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where the gang create a baseball bat with nails and chains wrapped around it for Charlie to kill rats.
- In Saints Row: The Third, the Baseball Bat always has some blood on it.
- In Saints Row: The Third, when the Baseball Bat is upgraded to level 2, The Protagonist's hand goes through the nails.
- The Baseball Bat is the only weapon to appear in every game from Saints Row to Saints Row IV. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell marks the first game in the Saints Row series in which the Baseball Bat is not present.