BadDog is a cut vehicle in Saints Row.
BadDog is the only completely cut vehicle in Saints Row. Other than the vehicle definition files, there are no references in any other game file to this vehicle.
The BadDog has similar appearance and handling to The Job, albeit slightly more top-heavy due to the presence of a stripper pole in the mid-section of the vehicle.
In addition to the stripper pole frame in the center of the vehicle, the BadDog has several other differences:
- The bull bar is more angled
- The front grill is flatter, and the hood slightly shorter
- The dashboard is shorter
- Where the sides meet the roof is straight and not angled
- The rear passenger doors have a step
- There are two rear antenna's instead of one
- There are no mirrors
- The Forklift is also unavailable in normal gameplay, but is available via cheats.
- When 3 Homies are recruited, the last 2 stand by the rear doors and spin in circles, indicating the the vehicle was intended to hold 3 passengers, but that the rear doors entry was not completed.
- It is possible to store the BadDog in the Garage, and repair it at Rim Jobs, but there is no prompt to start Vehicle Customization.
- It has no logo.