Saints Row 2
|Common Areas||Docks & Warehouses|
- The Backhoe is one of three construction vehicles in the Saints Row series. It is larger than the Forklift and smaller than the Bulldozer, seats 1 person, and has a digger attached to the back. If crashed enough, the scoop can fall off.
- Like the Bulldozer, the Backhoe will normally only spawn during the day within the Saint's Row district, but will spawn elsewhere during certain missions, such as 3rd Street Vice Kings and Charlestown Warehouse. There is also a parking spawn at a construction site in the Saint's Row district.
Saints Row 2Edit
- In Saints Row 2, it is wanted by the Docks & Warehouses District Chop Shop, and has a more spawning locations. It can most easily be found in the Docks & Warehouses district, but will also spawn in Factories, Truck Yard, Suburbs Expansion, Trailer Park, Saints Row and Nuclear
- It makes an appearance in the Crowd Control activity as an environment weapon for extra points.
- The Backhoe cannot be modified in Saints Row, and there is only one variant.
- In Saints Row 2, the Backhoe can be modified at Semi Broken, but has few Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics, Kneecappers, Wheel Options available or any options in Body Mods or Details.
- Paints available are
- Body Color
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- When it randomly spawns in Saints Row 2, it may have varying levels of dirt.
- There are two variants in Saints Row 2, the "Standard" variant randomly spawns, while the "Crowd Control" variant has the Front Scoop raised.
- Both have Matte Wheatfield Yellow paint, Chrome and Black Titanium Trim.
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row is #22254563 (#Backh5oe).
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row 2 is #1045.
- Along with the Bulldozer, this is the least customizable vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- The Backhoe is based on a JCB.