|Appearances||Saints Row: The Third|
The front end of the car features a fairly boxy grill which has a parallel LED strip either side of it coming from the nearer end of the headlights.
The Atlantica is capable of seating four occupants and overall has a very short profile, in terms of length, meaning that it is a Compact SUV. The main body is fairly simple and this car has a tall profile.
The Atlantica features high-ventilation disc brakes on both axles. There are no calipers featured on any of the brake rotors.
The Atlantica has a total of 25 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 20-27 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 3 Hoods
- 3 Front Bumpers
- 3 Rear Bumpers
- 3 Side Skirts
- 4 Grills
- 2 Mirrors
- 2 Roofs
- 5 Decal 1s
Paints available are
- Body Color
- Rim Color
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Misc Color
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle.
- This vehicle is most likely based on a BMW X3 and Audi Q5 or a Infinity fx35
- This SUV shows design styles that can be attributed to Europe and to an extent, American designs. This style of vehicle is common from certain European manufacturers such as BMW and Audi who have produced the X3 and Q5, (respectively) which are similar in design to the Atlantica. The rear of this car is where European influence is most prevelant, the rear lights show a resemblance to those featured on Audi vehicles such as the Audi Q5, also the inclusion of two separate exhaust tips at the bottom of the rear bumper, one in each half do link this car to European designs. The front end is bears a resemblance to the 2011 Ford Edge
- The name name "Atlantica" is a parody of the Chrysler Pacifica
- The logo of "Atlantica" is similar in design to that of Stargate Atlantis and the Disney movie Atlantis' title card.[examples?]