Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Saints Row IV|
The Assert is used by Zin in Virtual Steelport, it is a hover car like the other Zin vehicles. And like the other cars, it features a grey and red paintjob. When obtained, it can either come with a turret or without a turret. It fires just like the other vehicles that posses a turret and the turret can get overheated like the Xor, If a homie gets in the vehicle, they have control of the turret.
The Assert cannot normally be customized, and has few options available when using the Vehicle Customization glitch. It does not have Kneecappers or Wheel Options available.
- Turrent variant
After completing "Welcome Back", turretless variant doesn't spawn anywhere and it can only be obtained by editing the game files or garage. Although it appears after "Welcome Back" in several missions, such as "When a Plan Comes Together" or "Grand Finale", it is not possible to save it there.
- Minusturret variant
- 3-5 units of Notoriety after "Power Up CID" and 2 units after "Welcome Back".
- Virus Injection Targets, involving Zin.
- Wireframe variant
- Like the Zin vehicles (except Xor) the player can teleport inside the car.
- When modified at Rim Jobs, using the customization glitch, it is possible to add fully working Hydraulics to the Assert.
- It's the Zin counterpart of STAG N-Forcer and SNG Bulldog.
- It loosely resembles EDF Staff Car from Red Faction Guerrilla.
- The Assert has small tinted windows, and it is still possible to Windshield Cannon out of the vehicle as normal.
- Along with it's red and black color scheme and angular polygonal appearance, the fact that it only appears in virtual Steelport would suggest that this vehicle is a reference to the 1982 movie Tron.