|Requirement||Murderbrawl XXXI (optional)|
|Notes||Flags: no human shield, no hide on sprint, allow grenades, bullets damage tanks, explosions damage tanks|
|Appears in||Saints Row: The Third|
- "The devastating special attack coined by Killbane now in portable gloves."
- — Weapon description
The Apoca-Fist is a pair of oversized costume fists that cause the enemy to explode into a gory mess when the enemy is punched.
This weapon may be obtained in the mission "Murderbrawl"; towards the end of the mission, the player will be given the choice to either unmask Killbane and receive his mask, or spare him and receive the Apoca-Fist.
- The Apoca-Fist was originally known as the "Apoco-Fist".
- The Apoca-Fist appears in the game Team Fortress 2 as the "Apoco-Fists", available to those who preorder Saints Row: The Third on Steam.
- While wearing the Apoca-Fist, players will be able to punch cars with the force of Oleg Kirrlov.
- It was originally reported that the Apoca-Fist could be bought for $100,000, although this is not true, it is unlocked in the Unlockable Pack DLC.
- The Apoca-Fist could be considered Saints Row: The Third's version of the Pimp Slap from the first two games. It is an instant kill on normal enemies, it allows cars to be moved with a single hit but any more hits and the car will explode, and will kill brutes in 3-4 hits.
- As Killbane's mask cannot be obtained through cheats, it is recommended to pick Killbane's mask first and then use cheats to get the Apoca-Fist if the player wants both rewards.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Saints Row The Third: Murderbrawl - Video Preview - YouTube, retrieved 6th September 2011
- ↑ Saints Row: The Third - Open World Gameplay Developer Commentary - YouTube, retrieved 6th September 2011
- ↑ "Murderbrawl" mission
- ↑ File:Dildo Bat Apoco-Fist.jpg
- ↑ November 10, 2011 Patch - Official Team Fortress Wiki
- ↑ Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released - Steam
- ↑ Prepare for madness • Saints Row: The Third hands on preview - MCM BUZZ, retrieved 7thSeptember 2011
|See Weapon Task Force for ways to improve this article.|
|Weapons in Saints Row: The Third|
|Melee||Stun Gun • Baseball Bat • The Penetrator • Woodsman • Nocturne • Apoca-Fist • Saints Pow DLC|
|Pistol||KA-1 Kobra • 45 Shepherd • Laser Pistol DLC|
|SMG||TEK Z-10 • D4TH Blossom • Cyber Blaster • Auto Laser DLC|
|Shotgun||Grave Digger • AS3 Ultimax • S3X Hammer • Shark-O-Matic DLC • Bling Shotgun DLC|
|Rifle||K-8 Krukov • AR-55 • Viper Laser Rifle • Togo-13 DLC|
|Explosive||Annihilator • Satchel Charges • M2 Grenade Launcher DLC • Mollusk Launcher DLC • Laser Cannon DLC|
|Special||Reaper Drone • McManus 2015 • RC Possessor • SA-3 Airstrike • Cyber Buster • Sonic Boom|
|Thrown||Flashbangs • Molotovs • Grenades • Electric Grenades • Quarter-Circle Punch DLC|
|Temporary|| Riot Shield • Shock Hammer • GL G20 • Mini-Gun • Incinerator • Swarmitron DLC|
Behemoth • Blow-Up Doll • Shark • Tiki Torch • Cricket Bat • Urinal
|Vehicle||Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Gat Mobile • Laser Beam • Genki Cannon DLC|