|Help the Saints Row Wiki by cleaning up this article!|
|Marked because: This article requires info that is the same in SR2 and SR3 to be listed in the combined description section|
|Also known as||Annihilator|
The Belgian ProblemSRTT
|Notes||Speed: 8. Laser guided and lock on.|
|Appears in||Saints Row 2|
Saints Row: The Third
- Not to be confused with the Platinum RPG
- "For huge explosions and firepower, you can't go wrong with a rocket launcher."
- — Saints Row: The Third weapon description
Saints Row 2Edit
This rocket propelled Grenade launcher that uses laser guided missiles which can be re-targeted mid-flight. It can be controlled by a laser-guiding system, and locks on to vehicles.
Saints Row: The Third Edit
In Saints Row: The Third a new version of the Annihilator appears with the same name. It is a powerful single-shot rocket launcher, and is actually the only weapon in its inventory slot without DLC for the vast majority of the game.
Upgrades to the Annihilator mainly focus on increasing the rocket's power, with the final upgrade changing the scope and allowing rockets to lock on to targets or seek the middle of the crosshair if they are not locked on. At level 4, it is still possible to "dumb fire" rockets by not using fine aim mode.
The Annihilator is obtainable in the mission Party Time, and becomes available for purchase in Friendly Fire after completing Trojan Whores. Additionally, if the player is riding around in a tank with a wanted level, enemies will spawn carrying the Annihilator and firing at the tank.
Weapon Upgrades Edit
- Main article: Weapon Upgrades.
|1||$14,250||"For huge explosions and firepower, you can't go wrong with a rocket launcher."|
|4||$57,000||"Laser-guided rockets follow your reticle. Targeting system allows you to lock onto enemies."|
Weapon Breakdown Edit
- Extremely powerful weapon against vehicles and tough enemies like Brutes.
- Large splash damage area.
- Only weapon in its class for much of the game without DLC, therefore does not stop the player carrying anything else.
- When fully upgraded, it can be dumbfired while locking on to a vehicle, and assuming the rocket doesn't hit an obstacle, once lock-on is complete, the rocket will immediately turn back and hit the target. Also, once lock-on is achieved, the player can switch to another weapon immediately and the rocket will still home in to the locked on target. Very useful against aerial threats.
- The full upgrade also allows for remote-controlling the rocket via fine aim. While it requires finesse, this allows hitting targets behind obstacles.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Low ammunition.
- Expensive upgrades.
- Some vehicles can still take multiple hits even when fully upgraded.
- Slow-moving projectile can easily miss moving targets before the final upgrade.
- Splash can damage the player at short range and can set co-op partners on fire or blast them into the air even with friendly fire off.
" I'm dying to get some footage of you using the Annihilator! " - FUZZ Camera Man
- The Saints Row 2 Cheat Code for this weapon in Saints row 2 is #947.
- In Saints Row: The Third, The Annihilator is based on the Airtronic RPG-7. The final upgrade adds the scope of an XM25.
- The biggest weakness of the weapon is that only one rocket/missile is allowed in the air at the sametime. Until the launched rocket has hit its target or have gone "into the wild blue yonder", the player can not fire another rocket/missile. This means that if the player has not fully locked onto the target and misses, he must either hold the target and wait for the lock on to happen, causing the rocket to come back, or forgo the lock on, wait until the missile flys away and then redo again. This could leave the player vulnerable while this is happening.
|Weapons in Saints Row 2|
|Melee||Knife • Butterfly Knife • Nightstick • Crowbar • Baseball Bat • Sledgehammer • Machete • Samurai Sword • Pimp Slap |
Pepper Spray • Stun Gun • Chainsaw • Shock Paddles • Detonator • Geiger Counter • Dual Samurai Swords
|Pistol||VICE 9 • Kobra • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd|
|SMG||T3K Urban • GAL 43 • SKR-9 Threat|
|Shotgun||AS14 Hammer • Tombstone • XS-2 Ultimax • 12 Gauge • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • AR-50 XMAC • AR-50 w/Grenade Launcher • AR200 SAW|
|Special||Mini-Gun • Flamethrower • McManus 2010 • RPG Launcher • Annihilator RPG • Fire Extinguisher|
|Thrown||Flashbang • Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Satchel Charge • Hand Grenade • Fireworks|
|Vehicle||Water Spray • Septic Spray • Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Rocket Turret DLC|
|Weapons in Saints Row: The Third|
|Melee||Stun Gun • Baseball Bat • The Penetrator • Woodsman • Nocturne • Apoca-Fist • Saints Pow DLC|
|Pistol||KA-1 Kobra • 45 Shepherd • Laser Pistol DLC|
|SMG||TEK Z-10 • D4TH Blossom • Cyber Blaster • Auto Laser DLC|
|Shotgun||Grave Digger • AS3 Ultimax • S3X Hammer • Shark-O-Matic DLC • Bling Shotgun DLC|
|Rifle||K-8 Krukov • AR-55 • Viper Laser Rifle • Togo-13|
|Explosive||Annihilator RPG • Satchel Charges • M2 Grenade Launcher DLC • Mollusk Launcher DLC • Laser Cannon DLC|
|Special||Reaper Drone • McManus 2015 • RC Possessor • SA-3 Airstrike • Cyber Buster • Sonic Boom|
|Thrown||Flashbangs • Molotovs • Grenades • Electric Grenades • Quarter-Circle Punch DLC|
|Temporary|| Riot Shield • Shock Hammer • GL G20 • Mini-Gun • Incinerator • Swarmitron DLC|
Behemoth • Blow-Up Doll • Shark • Tiki Torch • Cricket Bat • Urinal
|Vehicle||Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Gat Mobile • Laser Beam • Genki Cannon DLC|