|That's Not in the Script!" in the Saints Row: The Third DLC, Gangstas in Space.|
|Also known as||
- Look! Missy McNobody over here isn't gonna bring you down, I promise. I won't let her! Okay? You just be yourself, you're gonna kill it. Alright! LET'S SHOOT THIS FUCKER!
- Famed director Andy Zhen to begin filming "Gangstas in Space" in Steelport next month.
During the opening cutscene of the first Activity in Genkibowl VII, "Apocalypse Genki", the news ticker reveals that Andy Zhen will begin filming the Gangstas in Space film next month, which further reveals the events of Genkibowl VII take place roughly one month prior to the events of Gangstas in Space.
Gangstas in SpaceEdit
Zhen first meets The Protagonist and Jenny Jaros backstage, just before filming begins on the Gangstas in Space movie. It soon becomes apparent that he values fame over talent as he constantly sucks up to The Protagonist, but shuns Jenny simply because she is not a "name" actress. As filming proceeds, Zhen allows The Protagonist to get away with all sorts of mistakes and script deviations, but constantly berates and insults Jenny even when she acts and follows the script perfectly. He also has little regard for the actors' safety, and he unexpectedly endangers them several times to make the movie more exciting.
While filming the final scene, it's revealed that instead of remote controls, Zhen uses extras to pilot the enemy ships, resulting in numerous deaths for the sake of the movie. He further endangers The Protagonist and Jenny by making them perform a stunt while causing their ship's controls to go haywire. This, combined with his frequent verbal abuse, causes Jenny to snap and pilot the Aegean towards Zhen, impaling him on the nose of the ship and instantly killing him.
- Near the Airplane Hangar in the Wesley Cutter Intl neighborhood, there is a sign promoting the Gangstas in Space film, which states that the film's director was also the director of Nyte Blayde TV series.
- The name Zhen is a Chinese surname (珍 or 贞).
- Zhen's death could possibly be a reference to the death of Emperor Ming the Merciless in Flash Gordon. Both characters are impaled by a ship, although Ming survives for a few minutes after, while Zhen dies instantly.
- Zhen's using real explosions may have been based on Michael Bay using real explosions for the Transformers Film Series.
- Hey, I'm so happy we can finally talk! My name's Andy Zhen, I'm sure you've heard of me. The studio signed me on to direct Gangstas in Space and I want YOU to be the star! I mean, sure you're already a star, but think of immortalizing yourself on the silver screen. Beautiful thought, right? Swing by the studio and you can see the script. I'm sure you'll love it!
- Andy Zhen: "Is the script a problem? Just say the word, baby, we'll toss it!"
The Protagonist: "No, it's cool, I'm just... I'm gonna need cue cards like a motherfucker."
Andy Zhen: "Brilliant! That's so fucking cinema verite! You're gonna kill it!"
- Jenny Jaros: "It's nice to meet you Mr. Zhen!"Zhen raises his hand, cutting her off mid-sentenceAndy Zhen: "WHO IS THIS EXTRA AND WHY IS SHE TALKING TO ME?!"
Jenny Jaros: "Oh, Mr. Zhen, I'm playing Kwilanna..."
Andy Zhen: "Really? I thought we were getting a NAME for Kwilanna."
Jenny Jaros: "Nope... Just me!"
Andy Zhen: "That's just fucking great."Zhen turns to The ProtagonistAndy Zhen: "Look! Missy McNobody over here isn't gonna bring you down, I promise. I won't let her! Okay? You just be yourself, you're gonna kill it."Zhen turns to The ProtagonistAndy Zhen: "Alright! LET'S SHOOT THIS FUCKER!"
- Places everyone! Let's win me a gold statue! Annnnnd... Action!
- Andy Zhen: "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING UP THERE?"Zhen yells into megaphoneAndy Zhen: "JENNY, SAY YOUR GOD DAMN LINE!"
Jenny Jaros: "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!"
Andy Zhen: "THAT'S NOT YOUR LINE! OH GODDAMMIT ARE YOU EVEN OFF BOOK?"
- Andy Zhen: "YOU ALREADY BLEW THE TAKE, GO BACK TO ONE!"
Andy Zhen: "ARE YOU DEAF, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
Jenny Jaros: "We're killing it."