|Always Use Protection|
Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- Turns out Tanya's been fuckin' people in every sense of the word. Not only is she blowin' King's bodyguard Big Tony, but she's fuckin' Warren Williams, their numbers guy, whenever Tony ain't lookin'. Between Tony and Warren, the only person she isn't leading around by their cock is King. So I'm thinkin' we put the hurt on Tanya, we're fuckin' up the Vice Kings. She's got an operation in Prawn Court, that's where we'll start. Roll in there and put the murder on anyone you see, customers included. Who wants to die for a blowjob right?
The Protagonist meets Johnny Gat and Aisha (now in disguise) outside Freckle Bitch's in Saint's Row. Gat fills The Protagonist in on Tanya Winters, a prostitute who worked her up within the Vice Kings by sleeping with Benjamin King's bodyguard Anthony Green, and Warren Williams behind Green's back. Gat then asks The Protagonist to go and kill Tanya at her brothel in Prawn Court and severely damage the Vice Kings' operations there.
After destroying four patrols and clearing out the brothel, the 3rd Street Saints successfully seize Prawn Court, but Tanya is nowhere to be seen. During a meeting between Benjamin King, Anthony Green, and Warren Williams later, King discusses how they can recoup their losses from recent events. Warren is disgruntled by King's calmness and lack of action, especially after losing Kingdom Come Records, which has set them back "millions". Tanya shows up and reveals she has lost her brothel. King reasserts his authority and tells them of his plan to rebuild the studio, as well as getting Chief Monroe to put some pressure on the Saints so they can retake Prawn Court.
- I'll have Monroe put some pressure on the Saints. While they're distracted, it should be easy to take back what's ours. Everything else is business as usual, understood? Now, this meeting is over.
- — Benjamin King
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the mission, it is available in-game on the 'Story' page, accessed from the 'INFO' tab of the pause menu.
- Always Use Protection
The first part of this mission has only one objective.
- Take out the Vice Kings.
- HUD: "Patrols Left (count)"
The first part of this mission requires taking out four Vice Kings patrols driving around the Red Light District. Specifically, they are located around the Bavogian Plaza and Rebadeaux neighborhoods. The patrols immediately become hostile when approached, but they are by no means difficult to kill. Three of the vehicles have just one enemy inside - the driver - but one of the vehicles has an extra enemy.
- No More Tricks
The second half of the mission, beginning with Johnny's phonecall about the Raykins Hotel, is regarded as a separate Stronghold mission, named "No More Tricks" - which is never visible in-game. Despite this, if the mission is exited during the second half, the first half must be completed again.
- Go to the brothel.
- Kill the Vice Kings.
- HUD: "Defenders Left (14)"
The interior of the Raykins Hotel accessible by going through the back of the building.
There are 14 Vice Kings in total, which provides little difficulty if Vice King gang members are picked off one by one, rather than blindly rushing into the atrium and engaging them all at once. Having even one Homie here can make this even less of a challenge, as they draw some of the enemy fire off of The Protagonist. Anyone can be killed inside the brothel without penalty, but only the marked Vice Kings need to be killed. Some of the defenders are in private rooms with prostitutes, and do not exit despite the gunfire outside.
The mission ends when all defenders are dead, and the neighborhood where the brothel is located, Prawn Court, is awarded.
- Main article: Newscasts
- Jack Armstrong: "Following up on the Kingdom Come Records building explosion, it has now been officially confirmed that the body of rapper Aisha is missing amongst the rubble of the building that once housed Kingdom Come Records. Although the bodies of those on the upper floors of the building have been located and retrieved, the building fell in on itself and the worst damage occurred on the lower floors. According to fire and rescue personnel at the scene, there is almost no chance that Aisha survived the explosion or subsequent collapse of the building and the fire that consumed most of its bulk. She is, as are all of the people who were inside the building at the time of the explosion, presumed dead. We will keep you posted on the tragic death of Stilwater's own Aisha. Traffic and weather up next. I'm Jack Armstrong."
- Johnny Gat mentions Aisha's sister, who was seen in the mission "Aisha's Favor". She is never seen or mentioned again.
- On the left wall of the alleyway that leads to the back of Raykins Hotel, the graffiti "For a cluckin' good time 555-2445" can be seen; calling the number unlocks the Chicken Ned Homie.
- The final cutscene of this mission, "All the King's Men", shares its name with the final mission of the Vice Kings story arc.
- In an E3 video from 2005[reference?] the mission was a Vice Kings stronghold and the objective was to kill two corrupt Jurors.
"A Romantic Dinner" cutsceneEdit
- Johnny Gat: "Look, I know you're supposed to be dead and all, but do you have to look this pissed?"
Aisha: "Johnny, you said you'd take me out to dinner."
Johnny Gat: "And here we are."
Aisha: "At Freckle Bitch's."
Johnny Gat: "Where else would we go?"
Aisha: "Someplace good? Why couldn't you have taken me to Mikano's?"
Johnny Gat: "Aisha, it's not like... hey what's up?"Johnny turns to The ProtagonistJohnny Gat: "Perfect timing."
Aisha: "You boys talk, I'll be right back."
Johnny Gat: "Whatever, she don't appreciate fine dining. Now I've been talkin' to Eesh's sister. Turns out Tanya's been fuckin' people in every sense of the word. Not only is she blowin' King's bodyguard Big Tony, but she's fuckin' Warren Williams, their numbers guy, whenever Tony ain't lookin'. Between Tony and Warren the only person she isn't leading around by their cock is King. So I'm thinkin' we put the hurt on Tanya, we're fuckin' up the Vice Kings. She's got an operation in Prawn Court, that's where we'll start. Roll in there and put the murder on anyone you see, customers included. Who wants to die for a blowjob right? When you go for Tanya, be careful, she's probably got some muscle in there."
- — "A Romantic Dinner" cutscene
- So much for Tanya's hired help. Now get your ass over to the whorehouse and drop that chickenhead.
- — Johnny Gat
"All the King's Men" cutsceneEdit
- Benjamin King: "How much is the studio incident gonna set us back?"
Warren Williams: "The incident? I'm sorry. I thought some muthafuckas blew up my shit. I didn't realize it ain't no thang."
Benjamin King: "How. Much."
Warren Williams: "Including the loss of revenue from Aisha's death... I'd say we're talkin' millions."
Benjamin King: "Okay. We got a few contractors that owe us, convince them to hook us up. That takes care of building. As for Aisha, throw together some memorial box set. People eat that shit up. That should recoup some of our losses. How's Tanya's side of things?"
Anthony Green: "Grip is short, Mr. King."
Benjamin King: "I'm not happy, Anthony. You said she could handle it."
Anthony Green: "It's not her fault Mr. King, the Saints have been fuckin' with her."
Warren Williams: "That's what I'm talkin' about! Are you gonna let these bitches disrespect us?"
Benjamin King: "Everybody, calm the fuck down. We ain't gonna start a war every time some muthafuckas act hard."
Tanya Winters: "We gotta talk about the Saints."
Warren Williams: "Thank you."
Tanya Winters: "Hey, baby..."
Tanya Winters: "They've taken Prawn Court."
Benjamin King: "How did this happen?"
Warren Williams: "How the fuck you think it happened? Look, we need to get together here and just--"
Benjamin King: "What we need is for you to shut the fuck up, you feel me?"
Warren Williams: "Yeah..."
Benjamin King: "What?"
Warren Williams: "Yes, Mr. King."
Benjamin King: "I'll have Monroe put some pressure on the Saints. While they're distracted, it should be easy to take back what's ours. Everything else is business as usual, understood? Now, this meeting is over."
- — "All the King's Men" cutscene