Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A hefty punch in a small package.
- — Weapon Description
The Z9 Handcannon is the only costume for the Alien Pistol
Damage, Overheat Level, Rate of Fire and Recoil can all be upgraded 5 levels each, with a separate Cool Kills "ultimate upgrade".
The Alien Pistol performs similar to the Heavy Pistol, as both Pistols have superior damage over the Quickshot Pistol in exchange for a slower rate of fire, which makes ammo conservation much more manageable. The main differences between the 3 Pistols is that the Alien Pistol does not use magazines and can overheat instead. With the Cool Kills upgrade, the Alien Pistol is less likely to overheat and allows the player to continue fighting for extended periods of time.
- Zin soldiers at low notoriety levels often equip the Z9.
- No reload required
- Takes a while to overheat and can be cooled down even if it hasn't overheated.
- Ultimate Upgrade helps to keep weapon from overheating
- Consumes ammo at a slower rate than the Quickshot Pistol
- Slower rate of fire than the Quickshot Pistol
- Heavy recoil without Recoil upgrades
- The Gold-Plated skin's quote is a reference to the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun.
- The Alien Pistol, Alien SMG and Alien Rifle are the only weapons available outside the Simulation and equip a different colour skin without joining a Co-op game on the first or the second mission of the game.
- It resembles the EDF Pistol from Red Faction: Guerrilla, another game created by Volition.