|Story arc||Vice Kings|
|Cutscene(s)||• "Woman Troubles" |
|Objective(s)||• Get a car and follow the kidnapper. |
• Follow the kidnapper, but don't get too close.
• Take out any resistance, but do not harm the girls.
• Go to Tee'N'Ay and kill the pimp with the key.
• Grab the key.
• Go back to the warehouse and release the girls.
• Take the girls back to the church.
|Reward(s)||• Bavogian Plaza neighborhood, Red Light District|
- "Some mother fucker's grabbed Aisha's sister right off the street. [...] Aisha said they were drivin' a yellow sedan. Tail those bitches back to wherever they go and get those girls back."
- — Johnny Gat to The Protagonist, after receiving a phone call from Aisha.
In the first mission of the Vice Kings story arc, Johnny Gat and Dex meet The Protagonist at the church. Gat briefly scrutinizes The Protagonist before introducing them to the Vice Kings and their leader Benjamin King. Before Gat can say anything more, Aisha phones him, revealing her sister has apparently been kidnapped by the Vice Kings straight off the street. Dex considers that this is not Benjamin King's modus operandi, to which Gat states that it could be Tanya Winters. Gat then instructs The Protagonist to go and save Aisha's sister.
The Protagonist obliges and saves Aisha's sister as well as two other women.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files, and can be read in-game upon completion of the mission. To do this, pause the game at any time during gameplay, go to the 'INFO' tab, and select 'Story'.
While you were talking with Johnny Gat about the Vice Kings, Johnny got a call from Aisha, a personal friend of his. Aisha told Johnny that her sister had just been kidnapped by the Vice Kings. Ordered to go get her and any other girls with her, you followed the kidnapper to a warehouse and killed all the thugs there. Finding the girls locked up, you tracked down the Vice King with the key at the local strip club, Tee'N'Ay. After a brief fight, you were able to rescue the girls and bring them safely back to the Saint's church.
This mission is available to the player anytime after completing the 3rd Street Saints prologue mission "Reclamation". As the first mission in the Vice Kings story arc, it is an easy mission despite the wealth of objectives the player is given.
Begin by following the yellow Capshaw, not straying too far behind or getting too close. The short drive will lead the player through parts of both the Saint's Row District and the Red Light District, before ending outside a building. After fighting through a small group of Vice Kings, the player is directed to get a key from a pimp at the nearby Tee'N'Ay; this also leads to a small gunfight against some more Vice Kings. After returning to the building with the key, the player will need to fight through a few more Vice Kings before driving back to the church. Upon completion of the mission, the player is awarded the Bavogian Plaza neighborhood at the Red Light District.
The player can fail the mission by dying, getting busted, falling too far behind the car for too long, staying too close to the car for too long, destroying the car, killing the driver, or allowing any of the girls to die.
- • Cash: None
• Respect: None
• Achievement: None
• Neighborhood: Bavogian Plaza
• Mission: ...To Kingdom Come
"Woman Troubles" cutscene Edit
Johnny Gat: "The Vice Kings are named after one guy: Benjamin King. That shit don't happen unless you're a professional or a bad ass, and in King's case, he's both."
Johnny Gat: "Hold up, I gotta take this. Aisha, what a pleasant fucking surprise. Whoa, slow down. Okay that's not slower, that's louder. Shit, where's she headed? Don't worry, I got this."
Dex: "What's up?"
Johnny Gat: "Some mother fucker's grabbed Aisha's sister right off the street."
Dex: "Shit man, that's the sixth girl this month. We know who's doing this?"
Johnny Gat: "Yeah, the Vice Kings."
Dex: "No way man, kidnapping ain't King's style."
Johnny Gat: "Maybe that slut Tanya is going behind King's back, don't know, don't fuckin' care. [To The Protagonist] Aisha said they were drivin' a yellow sedan. Tail those bitches back to wherever they go and get those girls back."
- Aisha's sister is a unique Homie that can only be used in this mission.
- Aisha's sister wears a unique "I love Aisha" top.
- It is possible to reach the warehouse before the kidnapper, resulting in The Protagonist standing near the kidnapper's car during in the cutscene where the kidnapper takes Aisha's sister inside.
- ↑ Cutscene: Woman Troubles
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK01_FAIL_TOO_FAR=You've lost him.
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK01_FAIL_TOO_CLOSE=You got too close.
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK01_FAIL_DETECTED=You've been spotted.
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK01_FAIL_CAR_DESTROYED=You busted up my ride!
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK01_FAIL_KCAR_DEATH=You can't find the girls without someone to lead you to them.
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK01_FAIL_KIDNAPPER_DEATH=You can't find the girls without someone to lead you to them.
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK01_FAIL_HO_DEATH=A girl was killed.