Completing Activities is a way to earn Cash and Respect, as well as City Takeover territory. Diversions only give Respect, but most are tied to Challenges which award cash when performed under certain conditions.
Unlike previous games, Activities are no longer split into increasingly harder levels, but are instead separated into six instances over two Districts and ranked on difficulty. Completing "easy" instances of each Activity unlocks the "medium" and "hard" instances in each District.
There are 56 instances of Activities in Saints Row: The Third. 54 of these are nine separate Activities split into six instances, with the only exception being "Guardian Angel", of which there are only two instances.
14 of the "easy" Activity levels, including both instances of "Guardian Angel", are considered missions and must be completed to advance the storyline. These count as both missions and activities in regard to game completion.
- Base Jumping
- Streaking & Flashing
- Store Hold-Ups
- Vehicle Surfing
- Vehicle Theft
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Gameinformer: The Over-The-Top Activities Of Saints Row: The Third
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 NowGamer: Saint's[sic] Row: The Third - Developer Interview (Feature)
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 Xbox360Achievements: Saints Row: The Third Achievements
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 YouTube: Saints Row: The Third - Community Q&A #1
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row: The Third - Streaking Mini-game