Activities and Diversions are a form of mini-games in Saints Row: Gat out of Hell.
There are 17 Activities.
These activities are all available after Welcome to Hell, but are only available in each District after rallying the ally in that District.
- City Takeover - now required to progress the story.
- 75x Barnstorming
- Epic Flight Quest - similar to Epic Jump Quest
- Chest - unlocked after "Collect the Summons Power".
- Armor - unlocked after "Collect the Blast Power".
- Pledge Rush - unlocked after "Collect the Aura Power".
- Revenge - unlocked after "Collect the Stomp Power".
There are 102 Challenges, but only 56 are available at the start of the game. Challenges have been merged into the main quest log, and are split into related groups.
After certain quest has been passed or a weapon has been obtained, specific challenge is unlocked.
There are 65 Marked Diversion Targets on the map.
- 5x Marshalling Grounds - available after Welcome to Hell
- 4x Extraction Facilities - available after Welcome to Hell
- 13x Survival - available after Welcome to Hell
- 8x Altars - appear on the Map once found, require specific Arcane Powers to activate.
- 26x Spires - available after filling 1/3 of the Satan's Wrath bar.
All of these are available after Welcome to Hell.
- Rampage - Started inside a Predaceptor
- Rambulance - Started inside a Rambulance
- Balls of Fire - Started inside a Comet