- For Achievements and Trophies in other games in the Saints Row series, see Achievements and Trophies.
There are 50 Achievements in Saints Row: The Third, with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points. There are 51 Trophies for the game; a platinum Trophy (named "Kingpin") is rewarded upon unlocking all other Trophies.
Concerning Achievements, there are 49 associated with singleplayer, totaling 990 Gamerscore points. Concerning Trophies, there is 1 platinum Trophy, 2 gold Trophies, 10 silver Trophies, and 38 bronze Trophies.
The Steam achievements are the same, plus they contain three exclusive co-op achievements that aren't available on Xbox 360 or PS3. However, they do not give trophies or points.
There are 10 Achievements and Trophies for the Genkibowl VII DLC; the Achievements are worth 100 Gamerscore and the Trophies consist of 9 bronze and 1 silver.
There are a further 10 Achievements and Trophies for the Gangstas in Space DLC; the Achievements are worth 100 Gamerscore and the Trophies consist of 7 bronze and 3 silver.
Lastly there are 10 Achievements and Trophies for the The Trouble With Clones DLC; the Achievements are worth 100 Gamerscore and the Trophies consist of 7 bronze and 3 silver.
Combined, the total Gamerscore that can be attained is 1,300 for the Xbox 360. For the PS3, there is a combined total of 1 platinum Trophy, 2 gold Trophies, 17 silver Trophies, and 61 bronze Trophies.
Achievements and Trophies Edit
Saints Row: The Third Edit
|Kingpin||-||Platinum||Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row: The Third.||Gameplay|
|Dead Presidents||10||Bronze||Complete 'When Good Heists...'.||Storyline|
|The Welcome Wagon||15||Bronze||Complete 'I'm Free - Free Falling'.||Storyline|
|We're Takin' Over||20||Bronze||Complete 'We've Only Just Begun'.||Storyline|
|Tower Defense||20||Bronze||Complete Act 1 in one way.||Storyline|
|Kuh, Boom.||20||Bronze||Complete Act 1 in another way.||Storyline|
|Gotta Break Em In||25||Bronze||Complete 'The Ho Boat'.||Storyline|
|I Heart Nyte Blayde||25||Bronze||Complete 'STAG Party'.||Storyline|
|Titanic Effort||40||Silver||Complete Act 2.||Storyline|
|Once Bitten... Braaaaaaains||25||Bronze||Complete 'Zombie Attack'.||Storyline|
|Murderbrawl 31||25||Bronze||Complete 'Murderbrawl XXXI'.||Storyline|
|Mr. Fury Would Be Proud (original)|
Too Close to the Son (patch)
|30||Silver||Complete Act 3 in one way.||Storyline|
|Gangstas... In Space!||30||Silver||Complete Act 3 in another way.||Storyline|
|Hanging With Mr. Pierce||25||Silver||Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Downtown district.||City Takeover|
|Mourning Stars||25||Silver||Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the New Colvin district.||City Takeover|
|Hack the Planet||25||Silver||Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Stanfield district.||City Takeover|
|You're the Best...||25||Silver||Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Carver Island district.||City Takeover|
|Bright Lights, Big City||80||Gold||Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the entire city of Steelport.||City Takeover|
|Ouch.||20||Bronze||Complete all instances of Insurance Fraud.||Activity|
|Tune In, Drop Off||20||Bronze||Complete all instances of Trafficking.||Activity|
|And Boom Goes the Dynamite||20||Bronze||Complete all instances of Heli Assault.||Activity|
|Fence Killa 2011||20||Bronze||Complete all instances of Mayhem.||Activity|
|Your Backseat Smells Funny||20||Bronze||Complete all instances of Escort.||Activity|
|Double Dose of Pimping||20||Bronze||Complete all instances of Snatch.||Activity|
|Porkchop Sandwiches||20||Bronze||Complete all instances of Trail Blazing.||Activity|
|Go Into the Light||20||Bronze||Complete all instances of Guardian Angel.||Activity|
|Tank You Very Much||20||Bronze||Complete all instances of Tank Mayhem.||Activity|
|Have A Reality Climax||20||Bronze||Complete all instances of Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax.||Activity|
|Everything is Permitted||10||Bronze||Kill all of the hitman Assassination targets.||Saintsbook|
|Hi-Jack It||10||Bronze||Steal and deliver all Vehicle Theft targets.||Saintsbook|
|Getting the Goods||10||Bronze||Find 25% of all Collectibles.||Collection|
|Life of the Party||20||Silver||Find 100% of all Collectibles.||Collection|
|Shake and Bake||10||Bronze||Complete your first Challenge.||Saintsbook|
|You're My Hero!||30||Silver||Complete ALL Challenges.||Saintsbook|
|Ow My Balls!||10||Bronze||Do your first Nutshot AND Testicular Assault.||Gameplay|
|Gender Equality||10||Bronze||Play for at least 2 hours as a male character AND 2 hours as a female character.||Gameplay|
|Bo-Duke-En||10||Bronze||Hijack 50 vehicles - Dukes style.||Gameplay|
|Love/Hate Relationship||10||Bronze||Taunt AND/OR Compliment 50 gang members.||Gameplay|
|Gellin' Like Magellan||20||Silver||Explore every hood in Steelport.||Gameplay|
|Who Loves Ya Baby||10||Bronze||Kill 50 brutes.||Gameplay|
|A Better Person||15||Bronze||Buy your first Upgrade from the Upgrades menu.||Gameplay|
|Haters Gonna Hate||15||Bronze||Kill 1000 Gang Members.||Gameplay|
|Cowboy Up||10||Bronze||Fully upgrade one Weapon in each slot.||Gameplay|
|Pimped Out Pad||10||Bronze||Upgrade one Stronghold to its full glory.||Gameplay|
|Flash the Pan||10||Bronze||Destroy all Gang Operations in Steelport.||Gameplay|
|Third and 30||40||Gold||Spend over 30 hours in Steelport.||Gameplay|
|Jumped In||10||Bronze||Create and share a character online.||Online|
|Opulence, You Has It||20||Bronze||Complete 'Party Time'.||Storyline|
|Stay Classy Steelport||10||Bronze||Kill 25 Gang Members each with 'the Penetrator' AND the Fart in a Jar.||Gameplay|
(STAG kills count)
|The American Dream||10||Bronze||Customize 10 vehicles.||Gameplay|
|Bromance in the Row||Steam Only||Play SR3 Co-op for 5 hours.||Gameplay|
|Partners in Crime||Steam Only||Beat all Missions in Co-op.||Storyline|
|Crew of Two||Steam Only||Complete all instances of Activities in Co-op.||Activity|
Genkibowl VII Edit
|Cooked To Perfection||10||Bronze||Roast 50 peds with the car's flamethrower (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).||Activity|
|Get Off My Back||5||Bronze||Destroy 5 chase vehicles (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).||Activity|
|Stick the Landing||5||Bronze||Land on Magarac Island (in Sad Panda Skyblazing).||Activity|
|Cat on a Hot Tin Roof||10||Bronze||Kill all of the rooftop mascots (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).||Activity|
|Flame On||10||Bronze||Fly through all of the rings (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).||Activity|
|Feeding Time||10||Bronze||Throw 5 mascots into the water (in a single instance of Apocalypse Genki).||Activity|
|Murder in the Jungle||10||Bronze||Finish both instances of Apocalypse Genki.||Activity|
|Storm the Yarn||10||Bronze||Destroy a mouse ATV during Sexy Kitten Yarngasm.||Activity|
|C-C-C-Combo Breaker||10||Bronze||Cause $150,000 worth of damage in a single Sexy Kitten Yarngasm combo.||Activity|
|Genki Bowl Champ||20||Silver||Complete all activity instances in Genki Bowl VII.||Activity|
Gangstas in Space Edit
|I Do My Own Stunts||5||Bronze||Land on the Parachute Target during the rescue scene.||Gameplay|
|First Contact||10||Silver||Destroy all enemy spacecraft during the chase scene.||Gameplay|
|Union Buster||10||Bronze||Kill 15 cameramen.||Gameplay|
|Xenaphobe||10||Bronze||Kill Space Brutina.||Storyline|
|Lights! Camera! Action!||5||Silver||Collect all 6 hidden clapboards.||Gameplay|
|Pew! Pew! Pew!||10||Bronze||Kill 35 Space Amazons with the Laser Pistol.||Gameplay|
|Warrior Princess||10||Bronze||Kill 7 Space Amazons with Melee attacks.||Gameplay|
|Revenge of the Navigator||10||Bronze||Destroy 10 enemy spacecraft with the Aegean while filming.||Gameplay|
|Do a Barrel Roll!||10||Bronze||Perform all vehicle stunts with the Aegean.||Storyline|
|C-List Celebrity||20||Silver||Complete all missions for Gangstas in Space.||Storyline|
The Trouble With Clones Edit
|B.A.M.F.||10||Bronze||Defeat 15 enemies at Technically Legal using only melee attacks.||Gameplay|
|Public Enemy #1||10||Silver||Destroy 45 Police and SWAT Vehicles while protecting Jimmy's car.||Gameplay|
|Weird Science||10||Bronze||Complete mission 'Weird Science'.||Storyline|
|Eye of the Bee-Holder||10||Silver||Spray 25 rabid fans with the Swarmitron.||Gameplay|
|Sting Operation||5||Bronze||Destroy 5 Steelport Guard vehicles during mission 'Tour de Farce'.||Gameplay|
|Tour de Farce||10||Bronze||Complete mission 'Tour de Farce'.||Storyline|
|Supaa-Excellent!||10||Bronze||Shoot down a helicopter with a Saints Flow fireball.||Gameplay|
|Send in the Clones||5||Bronze||Kill a Brute using only melee damage while under the influence of Saints Flow.||Gameplay|
|The Johnnyguard||10||Bronze||Prevent Johnny Tag from taking damage on the Magarac Bridge.||Gameplay|
|My Pet, Monster||20||Silver||Complete all missions for 'The Trouble With Clones...'||Storyline|
- "Dead Presidents" is a slang term for paper dollar bills of any denomination.
- "Mr. Fury Would Be Proud" is a reference to Marvel Comics' Nick Fury and the similarity of the Daedalus with S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Helicarrier.
- "Hanging with Mr. Pierce" is a reference to the 1990's sitcom "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper".
- "Hack the Planet" is a reference to the Hackers movie.
- "You're the Best..." is a reference to the song of the same name which is also featured in the game's soundtrack.
- "Bright Lights, Big City" is a reference to the novel and film of the same name.
- "Tune In, Drop Off" is a play on a '60s counterculture phrase "Turn on, tune in, drop out" coined by psychedelic guru Dr. Timothy Leary.
- "Double Dose of Pimping" and "Ow My Balls" are references to the film Idiocracy.
- "Porkchop Sandwiches" is a reference to the GI Joe meme of the same name.
- "Everything is Permitted" is a reference to the Assassin's Creed franchise.
- "Bo-Duke-En" is a reference to the Dukes of Hazzard.
- "Gellin' like Magellan" is a reference to the Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan who did the first circumnavigation of earth.
- "Who Loves Ya Baby" is the catchphrase of 70s television detective Kojak portrayed by actor Telly Savalas who was as bald as all of the Brutes.
- "Cowboy Up" may be obscure reference to one of the Engineer phrases on Team Fortress 2, if not, just a slang term.
- "Opulence, You Has It" is a play on a line from a Direct TV commercial featuring a Russian pigmy giraffe breeder.
- "Stay Classy Steelport" is a reference to the movie Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
- "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" is a reference to the Tennessee Williams play of the same name.
- "Flame On" is the battle cry of the Human Torch, a founding member of the Fantastic Four.
- "Do a Barrel Roll!" is a reference to Star Fox 64.
- "Weird Science" is a reference to the film and subsequent television series of the same name.
- Saints Row: The Third is the first game in the Saints Row series to have Achievements and Trophies in the Steam and PlayStation 3 version of the game.
- Before its release, when comparing Trophies on PSN with a friend, it showed DLC Trophies for Genkibowl VII.
- The Achievement "Mr. Fury Would Be Proud" was changed in patched versions to "Too Close to the Son".