|Abandoned Police Station|
|Story arc||Vice Kings|
|Unlocked after||"Best Laid Plans..."|
|Objective(s)||• Kill the Vice King interrogators before they kill your homie! |
• Press to recruit your homie.
• Kill the Vice Kings leader.
|Reward(s)||• Shivington neighborhood, Projects District|
- "The Kings are keeping some of our boys locked up at the old police station, I want you to lead the jail break."
- — Julius Little to The Protagonist, in a phone call after starting the Stronghold.
Julius Little phones The Protagonist and briefs them on a couple of 3rd Street Saints being held in the abandoned police station where Tanya Winters and Anthony Green caught Johnny Gat previously, and requests them to lead a jail break.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files, and can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold. To do this, pause the game at any time during gameplay, go to the 'INFO' tab, and select 'Story'.
After the abduction of Johnny, the last thing you wanted to do was return to the Shivington Police Station...however after finding out that a Saint was being held captive in the basment,[sic] you found yourself returning to the abandoned station. Upon rescuing your fellow gang member from his tormentors, you found and killed the surrogate warden overseeing the station.
This fairly easy Stronghold tasks the player with storming the Shivington Police Station. Players have already done this once before, in "Best Laid Plans...", so this will be familiar ground. The Homie has a health bar which slowly depletes over time, so the player must reach them downstairs and kill the two interrogators before the Homie dies, but aside from this it really isn't too challenging a Stronghold.
A further Homie can be found inside a cell which can be kicked open, although it isn't a mission requirement to rescue them.
The leader of the local Vice Kings is a pimp, who spawns upstairs after saving the Homie. He can take slightly more damage than regular enemies but shouldn't pose a significant problem.
- Unlike "Best Laid Plans...", this Stronghold utilizes all of the building; the mission did not require the player to go downstairs.
- The pimp does not appear upstairs until the Homie is recruited, who in turn cannot be recruited until both enemies fighting him are killed.