This station primarily plays a mix of pop punk, indie rock, and post-hardcore.
- Bear vs. Shark - "5,6 Kids"
- Cruiserweight - "To Be Quite Honest"
- Danko Jones - "Home To Hell"
- Hockey Night - "For Guys' Eyes Only"
- If I Were King - "Cauterise"
- Jet By Day - "Meet Me In The Dark"
- Kinski - "Hiding Drugs In The Temple"
- New Years Day - "Ready, Aim, Misfire"
- Orange Park - "Make up Your Mind"
- Paint It Black - "Panic"
- Shelby - "The Golden Boy"
- The Adored - "TV Riot"
- The Aquabats - "Look At Me, I'm a Winner"
- The Loved Ones - "100K"
- Young Offenders Institute - "We're the Young Offenders"
- The name of this station is a reference to the term Generation X.
- The CIMX-FM station in Windsor, Ontario brands itself as "89X".
- Although called Generation X the station plays Generation Y music.
- Most Los Carnales vehicles are set to this station.
Saints Row 2
In Saints Row 2 the station switches to a more Emo and Garage rock revival oriented sound to reflect changing tastes.
Ultor purchases the station following the mission Veteran Child, and renames it "89.0 Ultor FM", with the Ultor computer as the DJ, the same songs are played, but callers often comment on the new DJ being strange.[reference?]
- Deftones - "Hole in the Earth" 2006
- Galactic feat. Lyrics Born - "What You Need" 2007
- Hot Hot Heat - "Let Me In" 2007
- Jet - "Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is" 2006
- The Life and Times - "Coat of Arms" 2005
- Minus the Bear - "Knights" 2007
- My Chemical Romance - "Teenagers" 2007
- Panic! At The Disco - "Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" 2006
- Paramore - "Misery Business" 2007
- Plain White T's - "Hate (I Really Don't Like You)" 2006
- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - "Face Down" 2006
- The Subways - "Rock & Roll Queen" 2005
- Taking Back Sunday - "MakeDamnSure" 2006
- The Used - "All That I've Got" 2004
- When a car is saved in the garage with the radio set to 89.0 Generation X, it remains set as that after Veteran Child is killed, unless the station is changed.
- After playing "Teenagers", Veteran Child sometimes calls Mr. Sunshine a "Cog in the murder machine".
- Before playing Hate, Veteran Child sometimes says "This is to you Shaundi".
- Shaundi sometimes calls to request "Misery Business," further infuriating Veteran Child.
- When he plays Face Down, he may say he doesn't know who the song is about but he hopes the abusive boyfriend "gets what's coming to him".
- The Ultor Computer mentions Dane Vogel frequently.
- Saying that "Coat of Arms" is his favorite song
- That "Let Me In" is what people scream at him from outside his office door
- Dane Vogel calls the station to request a song that glorifies women, to which the Ultor Computer plays "Face Down"
Saints Row: The Third
This station returns in Saints Row: The Third, changing it's style to a more indie sound this time.
Tatiana is the DJ for Generation X in Saints Row: The Third.
- The Black Keys - "Next Girl"
- Brooklyn - "Volcanology"
- The Dear Hunter - "In Cauda Venenum"
- Deftones - "Diamond Eyes"
- Delphic - "Clarion Call"
- The Do - "Queen Dot Kong"
- Dragonette - "Stupid Grin"
- Feeder - "Renegades"
- Heavy Young Heathens - "Sha La La La La"
- Hockey - "Too Fake"
- Jr. - "Lost Desire"
- King Khan and the Shrines - "Torture"
- The Lines - "El Matador"
- Miike Snow - "Animal"
- The Rassle - "Born Free"
- Sleigh Bells - "Riot Rhythm"
- Valencia - "Stop Searching"
- White Denim - "Paint Yourself"
- Despite the station being renamed "Ultor FM" during Saints Row 2, the station is called Generation X again in Saints Row: The Third.
- After playing "Stupid Grin", Tatiana says that's the facial expression people can get when they listen to pop music.
- This station plays inside Shaundi's Loft.
- Tatiana acts like a stereotypical "hipster", saying she writes on a typewriter, rides a vintage bicycle, drinks locally brewed beer, and is a fan of classic poetry.
Saints Row IV
This station returns in Saints Row IV, once again changing it's style to a more electronic and noise rock sound.
- Awolnation - Burn it Down (2010)
- Beware of Darkness - Howl (2012)
- Black Bananas - Rad Times (2012)
- FIDLAR - No Waves (2012)
- In Flames - Deliver Us (2011)
- Lissy Trullie - It's Only You, Isn't It (2012)
- Neon Trees - Teenage Sounds (2012)
- Papa Roach - Still Swinging (2012)
- Terraplane Sun - Get Me Golden (2012)
- The Black Cadillacs - Choke (2012)
- The Bronx - Along For The Ride (2013)
- The Datsuns - System Overload (2006)
- The Features - How It Starts (2011)
- Walk the Moon - Tightrope (2012)
- We Were Promised Jetpacks - Circles and Squares (2011)
- The version of "Howl" that plays is a live session, instead of a studio recording.
- This is why they call me the Taste Maker.
- — One of Tommy's introductions for "Tightrope"
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Although there are no Radio Stations in Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, the Gen X sound bank exists, and contains 11 tracks, mostly heavy metal.
- IKILLYA - And Hell Followed with Him
- IKILLYA - Escape Plan
- Modern Echo - Flatlined
- Noah Lifschey - Pushing Me Closer
- Steve Ouimette - Best Laid Plans
- VANDARTH - B is for Bombs
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ IGN: Saints Row the Third: Your Questions Answered
- ↑ Credits: Saints Row credits
- ↑ Note: Verified with multiple vehicles
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Note: Available in the Playlist Editor at the start of the game.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Note: One of 6 tracks played as end credit music.
- ↑ Examiner: Soundtrack for Saints Row: The Third Revealed
- ↑ Credits: Saints Row IV credits
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 9.6 9.7 9.8 Image:
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 Image: