|...To Kingdom Come|
|Story arc||Vice Kings|
|Cutscene(s)||• "Old Friends" |
• "#1 Fan"
• "The 7 Day Theory"
|Objective(s)||• Get into Aisha's car. |
• Drive to the garage.
• Get rid of Aisha's stalker!
• He's gone, now get to the studio.
|Reward(s)||• Union Square neighborhood, Downtown District|
|Stronghold unlocked||"Sunnyvale Loft"|
- "Check it out: Eesh has a recording session in a few minutes. That's when we make her disappear and give the Vice Kings a nice "fuck you" while we're at it. I want you to take Aisha to her session, but on the way stop at the chop shop to have your ride loaded up with some C4. Park the car at the studio and get the hell outta there. Eesh, make sure someone sees you before you jump out."
- — Johnny Gat to The Protagonist and Aisha, while at the church.
The Protagonist meets with Johnny Gat and Aisha, who are having an argument at the church; Gat is angry at Aisha for leaving the Row and signing with the Vice Kings' record label, Kingdom Come Records, in her pursuit for stardom. However, Aisha has returned to request for Gat's help: she wants to leave the label as they are extorting her. Gat and Aisha plan to fake her death by bombing Kingdom Come Records while everyone believes she is inside, thereby allowing Gat to damage the Vice Kings and help out an old friend.
The Protagonist loads up Aisha's car with C4 explosives and, after dealing with an obsessive fan, drives her to Kingdom Come Records. After checking in with the receptionist, she quickly exits out the back of the building just before the car bomb detonates, destroying the building and killing everyone inside.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files, and can be read in-game upon completion of the mission. To do this, pause the game at any time during gameplay, go to the 'INFO' tab, and select 'Story'.
Johnny wanted you to help out Aisha, Stilwater's famous hip hop artist, who was signed with Kingdom Come Records, a company owned by the Vice Kings. In order to get Aisha out of her contract, you helped her fake her death by rigging her car to explode and causing an explosion at the recording studio. Everything went smoothly, despite the fact that an over-eager stalker needed to be taken care of along the way.
After getting in Aisha's Zomkah and driving to Samson's garage, the player will meet her obsessive fan, who has apparently been stalking her for a while now. As Samson said, the explosives in the vehicle are not stable, and heavily collisions and gunshots will set them off once the bar empties. As such, the best course of action is to quickly exit the vehicle (so the fan will shoot The Protagonist and not the vehicle) and kill the fan by shooting him. He can take a fair amount of damage, but will eventually die.
Once he is dead, simply drive to the building. The player is given a timer, but it is very generous and grants an absurdly large amount of time to get to the destination.
On the way, a tanker and two Five-Os are blocking the way across the nearest bridge. The player may either drive to the next bridge to get across, or slowly wedge the car between the vehicles and barriers, and then drive across the bridge. No other obstacles will present themselves, but players should be wary of crashing. Upon completion of the mission, the player is awarded the Union Square neighborhood in the Downtown District.
- • Cash: None
• Respect: None
• Achievement: None
• Neighborhood: Union Square
• Mission: Always Use Protection
• Stronghold: Sunnyvale Loft
- Main article: Newscasts
- Jack Armstrong: Jack Armstrong in the newsroom. Er, we are just receiving word of a disaster at... one moment... the location is just coming into us, what do we have? ... It is the Kingdom Come Records building downtown... Apparently some sort of massive explosion has occurred... I'm sorry, what's that? ... We have fire and rescue, they're on their way. We do not have many details at this time, but we do know that the force of the explosion was immense as the building was leveled. We are following this story closely here in the newsroom - we will bring you details as they occur. I'm Jack Armstrong.
"Old Friends" cutscene Edit
Johnny Gat: "Not all of us have a couple million dollars to make changes."
Aisha: "It's always the same shit with you."
Johnny Gat: "Oh, here we go again."
Aisha: "What did you want me to do? Did you expect me not to take my shot?"
Johnny Gat: "No, I expected you to remember where you came from."
Aisha: "Oh, fuck you Johnny."
Johnny Gat: "Fuck me? Fuck you! You're the one who ran off to be famous. The only time you remember who we are is when you want something."
Aisha: "My sister was kidnapped!"
Johnny Gat: "And I brought her back, didn't I?"
Aisha: "No, he did."
Johnny Gat: "Bullshit, I told him to do it. No offense."
Aisha: "Look, if you're gonna help me, help me, but don't you dare try to hold it over me."
Johnny Gat: "Fine."
Johnny Gat: "Fine."
Johnny Gat: "Relax man; I'd like you to meet Saint's Row's claim to fame. This... is Aisha. And tonight we're gonna kill her."
Aisha: "He's being melodramatic. See, I'm signed with Kingdom Come Records."
Johnny Gat: "And it's no secret that the label is owned by the Vice Kings."
Aisha: "But the real deal is that once you're in, you can't get out. They rip you off left and right, and they extort you to stay signed. I've talked to Johnny and he said that you might be willing to help me."
Johnny Gat: "Check it out: Eesh has a recording session in a few minutes. That's when we make her disappear and give the Vice Kings a nice "fuck you" while we're at it. I want you to take Aisha to her session, but on the way stop at the chop shop to have your ride loaded up with some C4. Park the car at the studio and get the hell outta there. Eesh, make sure someone sees you before you jump out."
Aisha: "Johnny, I really appreciate--"
Johnny Gat: "Whatever, I was gonna blow that place up anyway."
Aisha: "So, does Johnny talk about me at all?"
Aisha: "So, uh, you don't talk much do you?"
Samson: "Alright man, you ain't got a lot of time, so hurry. One more thing. That shit in your car ain't exactly stable. I wouldn't hit anything if I were you."
"#1 Fan" cutscene Edit
Aisha: "Oh God, him again?"
Aisha: "Hey hey hey, slow down, we don't want to hit anything."
Aisha: "[Upon arrival at Kingdom Come Records] We made it."
Aisha: "Time to disappear."
Aisha: "[If the player runs over a pedestrian] It's just like my first date with Johnny."
"The 7 Day Theory" cutscene Edit
Aisha: "Hey now, you gotta look good to sound good."
Receptionist: "Want me to let 'em know you're in?"
Aisha: "Would you do that for me?"
Receptionist: "She's here, Mr. Williams."
- Aisha carries a Baseball Bat and either a SKR-7 Spree or a 12 Gauge.
- Samson's line, "Alright man, you ain't got a lot of time, so hurry. One more thing. That shit in your car ain't exactly stable. I wouldn't hit anything if I were you", is also used in Los Carnales mission, "Possession with Intent".
- Aisha's stalker drives an Anchor with no roof attachments - it is not possible to enter his vehicle during the mission, but the vehicle will become enterable after exiting the mission once the stalker is dead. Because the Anchor cannot be modified at Rim Jobs, this is the only way to obtain a plain anchor in Saints Row.
- The receptionist shares the same character model with the man who lends Lin his lighter in "Guardian Angel".
- When replaying this mission at a Theater, the Kingdom Come Records building will already be destroyed.
- "The 7 Day Theory" is the album name from the famous rap artist 2Pac, who died in a drive-by in 1996. There are so many clues in the album that fans and people assume he's not actually dead and is (still) faking his dead. Just like Aisha.
- It is a mission objective to drive Aisha's car into Samson's Garage - this is the only time the garage door opens during the game, and it is possible to exit the vehicle and walk inside. It looks identical to a usable Rim Jobs.
- ↑ Cutscene: Old Friends
- ↑ Cutscene: #1 Fan
- ↑ Cutscene: The 7 Day Theory
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK02_AISHA_ABANDONED=You've abandoned Aisha.
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK02_FAIL_AISHA_DEATH=Aisha is dead.
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK02_FAIL_CAR_DESTROYED=Aisha's car was destroyed.
- ↑ Mission strings: MSN_VK02_FAIL_TIMER_EXPIRED=You didn't reach the <teal>studio</teal> in time.
- ↑ Cutscene: Undercover