|Suburbs Strip Club|
- NO TOUCHING rule violated
- — Stilwater Gazette newspaper headline
Pierce phones The Protagonist and briefs them on The Ronin, who are disregarding the rules during a bachelor party at the Technically Legal strip club. The Protagonist is sent to "teach those assholes a lesson".
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
It can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold by selecting the Stronghold at a Newspaper Clipboard.
A bachelor party took a violent turn as the Third Street Saints laid siege to a local strip club. Blood and pasties flew through the air, as gun fire tore through stripper and Ronin alike.
Head inside the strip club and kill all of The Ronin enjoying the party. Just past the double doors is an enemy with a Stun Gun who will usually stun the player as they kick the doors open, but ultimately does little damage. Head up the stairs to the next floor and kill all of The Ronin in their private rooms alongside some strippers. After they're all dead, a few Ronin reinforcements will arrive outside the club; head upstairs again to exit out onto the roof and kill them all. If the player has unlocked no fall damage from the Base Jumping Diversion, they can jump down and attack them all close-up.
- It is impossible to take The Ronin members inside a club as Human Shields.
- The player doesn't need to go upstairs after finishing all enemies inside the club – one can head to the front door instead, although there are 3 Ronin members wielding Samurai Swords inside.
- The name of the Stronghold includes the name of the District it takes place in (Suburbs) rather than the Neighborhood (Misty Lane).
- One of my girls at Technically Legal called me up and said that a Ronin bachelor party was getting too touchy feely. The bouncers have all been paid not to do dick, so if anyone is gonna teach those assholes a lesson it's gonna have to be you.
- — Pierce