Flags: can zoom, one shot shatter, melee can dislodge movers, allow offhand grenade, do not hide when sprinting, bullets can hit multiple humans, bullets damage tanks
- For that long-range shot where accuracy is key.
- — Weapon Description 
There are 4 costumes for the Sniper Rifle: McManus 2020, GI Sniper, Lever-Action and Block Gun.
Clip Size, Damage, Rate of Fire and Scope Shot can all be upgraded 5 levels each, with a separate Money Shot "ultimate upgrade".
The Sniper Rifle is an extreme powerful long range rifle that is designed to eliminate long distance targets. The Sniper Rifle is extremely accurate and can shoot through multiple targets, which gives the weapon potential in more than 1 target if 2 NPCs are standing in close proximity. The Sniper Rifle has some close range potential, but there are other weapons than are much more better at close range as hip-fire with the Sniper Rifle is poor and the magnified scope makes hitting close range targets is made more difficult. The Money Shot upgrade gives an extra way of making money, although doing activities and diversions may be a better idea overall.
The Sniper Rifle succeeds the McManus 2015 from Saints Row: The Third and functions very similarly. Both have reasonably good performance against vehicles and share the same long range, high power and accuracy traits.
- Unlocked after completing "The Saints Flow".
- Costs $35,000 at Friendly Fire.
- Dropped by Gimp Snipers in "Meet the Dominatrix".
- Long range and telescopic sight allows engagement of dangerous enemies from a safe distance.
- Reasonably effective against vehicles when upgraded.
- Exceptionally accurate when zoomed in.
- Can shoot straight through people, hitting something or someone behind.
- Money shot upgrade provides alternative means of earning cache.
- Low initial magazine size until upgraded.
- Highly situational, not very effective at close range.
- Very slow rate of fire until upgraded.
|McManus 2020||Default||The latest in a long line of death-dealers|
|Outback Camo||Boom ... headshot.|
|Crimson||Is good color, da, comrade?|
|Digital Camo||(Unused skin)|
|GI Sniper||Default||Old-school lethality|
|Jungle Camo||Ready to rumble in the jungle|
|Holoskull||Become death incarnate, or at least a guy with a sweet-looking gun.|
|Lever-Action||Default||Best of the West|
|Gold Rush||Stake your claim on a golden gun.|
|Black Bart||The outlaw's choice|
|Block Gun||Default||Time for a block party.|
|Saintsblock||Time for a Saints-themed block party.|
|Camoblock||Time for a camouflage-themed block party. Wait ... what?|
|Flintlock||Default||It'll knock a parrot off yer mate's shoulder at 300 paces. yarrr! (or is it 'arrr'?)|
- The McManus 2020 resembles an AS-50 sniper rifle.
- The GI Sniper resembles an M3 Carbine outfitted with a folding stock.
- The Lever-Action resembles a Winchester Model 1894.
- The Block Rifle is a reference to Minecraft or Ace of Spades.
- The Outback Camo's name and description is a reference to the Sniper from Team Fortress 2', whose "Boom. Headshot." catchphrase is in itself is a reference to a viral youtube video .
- While the Lever-Action Costume lacks any Telescopic sight on the weapon model, it still works as if it has one.
- The tagline for the Holoskull, as well as the design for the GI Sniper, is a reference to Return to Castle Wolfenstein, which has a similar looking rifle and the difficulty "I am Death incarnate".