|Saints Row 2.|
|Saints Row: The Third.|
|Saints Row IV.|
|Appears in||Saints Row 2 |
Saints Row 2: Corporate Warfare
Saints Row: The Third
The Trouble With Clones
Saints Row IV
Enter The Dominatrix
How the Saints Save Christmas 
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
|Affiliations||3rd Street Saints|
|Weapons||K6 Krukov SR2 |
KA-1 Kobra SRTT
K-8 Krukov SRTT
Viper Laser Rifle SRTT
SWAT SMG SRIV
Deacon 12-Gauge SRIV
Shokolov AR SRIV
|Occupation(s)||Lieutenant SR2 to SRTT |
Communications Director SRIV
Mayor of Steelport ETD
|Voiced by||Arif S. Kinchen|
- As the face of the Saints in their promotion and marketing, Pierce knows a lot about what folks want to hear. Therefore, he was the natural choice to oversee the flow of information coming out of the White House. Of course, his job would be a lot easier if the President cared about how they were perceived by their constituents.
Saints Row 2Edit
Afterwards, Pierce tells The Protagonist and Gat about the Poseidon's Palace, in which the Ronin have stakes. They ignore his elaborate heist plan, much to his dismay  and he's annoyed to find the news call him "unknown". Pierce, Johnny, and The Protagonist agree that the money they robbed needs to be cleaned, so The Protagonist and Pierce go to purchase weapons and cars to sell to a fence.
Pierce ends up getting his hands on the passenger manifest from the Wardill Airport, and on that list is Shogo Akuji's father, Kazuo Akuji, who is coming to Stilwater after catching on about the heist at Poseidon's Palace. Pierce and The Protagonist head to the airport, only to find out Kazuo was gone. After failing to catch Kazuo at the airport, Pierce and The Protagonist head to a bar, then, at the bar, The Protagonist gets an anonymous call telling him that Jyunichi, the Ronin lieutenant that killed Aisha and hospitalized Gat, was at a teahouse. The Protagonist leaves the bar to eliminate Jyunichi.
After meeting Mr. Wong, who was looking for The Protagonist, Pierce drives him to the Saints Hideout, not knowing he was being followed. He, along with Gat, Mr. Wong, his Translator, The Protagonist, and the other Saints, fend off the Ronin's attack.
After the death of Carlos, Pierce helps The Protagonist against The Brotherhood and later against the Sons of Samedi, after helping The Protagonist and Shaundi repulse a Samedi assault on the Saints' hideout. He's annoyed to find his role in intelligence gathering and tactical work is being taken over by Shaundi, who turns out to be better at getting contacts : one time complaining they're "waiting for one of the 600 guys Shaundi used to fuck to give us a call" (at which point a call comes in). The Protagonist doesn't really care about his problems.  One time, he's left angry to find Shaundi has taken credit for intelligence he told Shaundi about. 
Pierce personally assists The Protagonist in wiping out the Samedi's drug helicopters and shaking down the Feed Dogs.  He again works with The Protagonist and Shaundi together when a horde of junkies attack them for Loa Dust, this time having a pissing contest with Shaundi about who was doing more work. 
Pierce is unlocked as a Homie after completing the The Brotherhood of Stilwater missions. Once all the gangs had been obliterated, the Saints make their way to take down Ultor, after Ultor's Masako tried to kill The Protagonist, Pierce, Gat, and Shaundi. The Protagonist tasks Pierce and Shaundi to blow up and cause mayhem on Ultor property while The Protagonist and Gat infiltrate The Pyramid. Pierce also gives The Protagonist a letter found at the Saints Hideout, which reveals that Ultor Execs are having a retirement party on a large yacht.  After The Protagonist kills Dane Vogel, Pierce and Shaundi show up late to help due to problems with traffic.
Saints Row 2: Corporate WarfareEdit
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
In Saints Row: the Third, Pierce has become somewhat of a celebrity, doing commercials for "Saints Flow" energy drinks and is also mentioned by Jane Valderamma during radio news breaks. He's much more well dressed to represent his new found fame. As well, he is attempting to launch a music career at the point when the events of this game kick off.[reference?]
His first appearance, besides his commercial in the beginning, is at "We're Going to Need Guns", in which he flies a helicopter to pick up weapons and a bomb from SNG, as well as Shaundi and The Protagonist. They drop off all the weapons at Shaundi's Ex's Apartment. After Johnny Gat's death, Pierce gets promoted to new second-in-command.
Pierce believes that the Saints need to show that they are there to take over, so he and The Protagonist go and pimp out a car, then buy some clothing at Planet Saints, which ended up resulting in fighting a brute before retreating to Shaundi's Ex's Apartment.
Pierce ends up calling The Protagonist, telling them about how he found a new place, a Morningstar building that he thought the Saints could take over. After succeeding in taking over the building, Pierce decides they need to start taking over Steelport. They went on to buy a Friendly Fire from the Morningstar through ownership deeds, an apartment building, and then cleared two Gang Operations, as well a picking up some Sex Dolls, Pierce saying, "Oh that... a little hobby of mine." In the first Trafficking, when The Protagonist asks what they have to sell, he replies that they have T-shirts and lunchboxes. When The Protagonist asks if there is anything else Pierce replies, "Well, there's always my demo tape." The response afterwards depends on the voice of The Protagonist. Some voices sound pleased while a couple say that they "only have shit." After hanging around at the Broken Shillelagh, Pierce suggests that The Protagonist hit up Powder - a designer gun store owned by the Morningstar. Pierce joins The Protagonist and Shaundi to go deal with Loren, and kills him along with rescuing Oleg Kirrlov.
Pierce joins The Protagonist and Shaundi to rescue Kinzie Kensington from the Deckers' boat and also helps with rescuing Zimos. Pierce holds a party at the Saints HQ and Shaundi finds out about this, calling The Protagonist in rage and both make it to the HQ when Shaundi shows her disgust with Pierce. After claiming that they can't mourn Gat forever and being defended by The Protagonist, Shaundi storms out and leaves Pierce, Zimos and The Protagonist at the party. Pierce was almost killed by a hooker assassin with his own gun, being saved by The Protagonist and the 3 repel the attack. He later helps to rescue hos from the Morningstar boat by helicopter.
When STAG comes to Steelport, Pierce helps with dealing with both STAG and the Deckers. For dealing with the Deckers, he helps out with capturing the Learning Computer, using a tank much to the delight of Pierce and The Protagonist, and is with him during "http://deckers.die" when he goes into the simulation. Regarding STAG, he helps moving the Saints equipment out of the HQ preparing for an inevitable counter attack. He latter comes up with a plan in drawing out STAG, when Pierce calls up Viola and The Protagonist, mentioning that Nyte Blayde is their mascot, and so plans that is they dress up as actors in the film, they can snatch Josh away from STAG. He helps in defending the Saints HQ from STAG. When Shaundi is captured by Kia, The Protagonist comes up with a plan and so Pierce and Viola are taken by The Protagonist disguised as Cyrus to the Thermopylae as prisoners. Both are taken away to be processed by a soldier, and The Protagonist agrees to avoid detection, but angering Pierce in the process and earning him a butt from the soldier's rifle, sneering at The Protagonist as he was taken away. The Protagonist successful finds all 3 after being detected and escapes from the Thermopylae, destroying the ship in the process, although angering STAG and makes them instate marshal law.
Pierce fights along side Oleg and The Protagonist in taking down STAG and the Luchadores around the city, until The Protagonist gets called by Kia about blowing up the Steelport staue, Pierce called out that "You can't make it to both and you can't let Shaundi die. Fuck Killbane"
At the alternative ending of Saints Row: the Third, after killing Killbane, and others from a bomb explosion on Magarac Island and after The Protagonist destroys the Daedalus, The Protagonist declared Steelport a city-state and offers Pierce the job of Mayor, a position Pierce is enthusiastic to take on.
At the canonical ending of Saints Row: the Third, after saving Shaundi, Pierce is with The Protagonist and Shaundi. After STAG is forced to leave, Pierce asks The Protagonist "We go back to bangin' in Stilwater?", but The Protagonist simply states "Not yet" and Pierce is last seen filming Gangstas in Space, which he stated enthusiastically to The Protagonist at the start of the mission that they going to be doing a movie shoot for it.
The Trouble with ClonesEdit
Pierce plays a major role in the DLC. In Weird Science he first meets The Protagonist at Smiling Jack's dinner as Jimmy tells them he has cloned Johnny Gat, naming him Johnny Tag. Telling Jimmy that the Professionals will handle it, he joins The Protagonist in an attempt to track the cloned Gat, first trying the local Friendly Fire's before heading to a badly damaged Technically Legal. Learning from the manager that Gat had indeed been there the two Saints learn from Jimmy that the police have surrounded the building and have to hold them off whilst Jimmy come to rescue them. Pierce and The Protagonist keep the police and Steelport Guard busy as they chase the cloned Gat through the streets of Steelport in Jimmy's mom's car until Gat brings down part of a bridge, blocking their way. Distraught the Saints say they'll never catch "Tag", however Jimmy reassures them that he has a plan.
The plan in Tour de Farce, much to Pierces disgust, has him disguised as Aisha so he can appear at Fan Appreciation Day which is taking place at the various Planet Saints in the city. Whist The Protagonist must ward off excited fans using the Swarmitron, a weapon that fires bees, Pierce sings "Bounce Like My Checks". With no luck at the first store, the group move on to a second store, this time Pierces singing attracts the Cloned Gat but they are attacked by a squad of Steelport Guards and Oppressor helicopters.[when?] Chasing "Tag" to Sunset Park The Protagonist rescues Tag and Jimmy brings in a cloned version of Aisha, believing that love would calm the enraged "Tag". For a moment the plan works until a swat helicopter shoots the Aisha clone, killing her and forcing "Tag" to flee.
Receiving a call from Jimmy in Send in the Clones, The Protagonist and Pierce visit Jimmy one more time, but the cloned Gat arrives, knocking out The Protagonist and kidnapping Pierce. The Protagonist is revived by Jimmy with an irradiated can of Saints Flow, giving them superpowers. Racing through the streets of the city, The Protagonist is ambushed by the police at Friendly Fire and a branch of Planet Saint before reaching Pierce and "Tag" at the Downtown Bridge.[when?] The superpowers burnt out from over use, The Protagonist is able to take out the Steelport Guard on the group before climbing aboard a Saints helicopter and destroying the remaining troops attacking the bridge. Joining Pierce atop the bridge, The Protagonist, with Pierce's assistance, manages to convince the cloned Gat that they are his friends.
Saints Row IVEdit
At the beginning of the game, Pierce accompanies The Protagonist in to disrupt a group of terrorists. When he sarcastically comments on Asha being a people person, she snaps at him, asking if they are going to fight terrorists or shoot a Saints Flow commercial, he seems offended.
Pierce's super costume, after unlocking his superpowers, resembles Kung Lao's outfit from the fighting games of Mortal Kombat, complete with the hat.
Pierce's nightmare prison in the virtual world involves him being attacked by the Saints Flow cans. The giant flow can, Dubbed "Paul" chases Pierce and The Protagonist until they stop him by taking control of the statue from Magarac Island. 
He is similar to Dex, as he would use his brains rather than his brawn in most situations. He always wants to prove his worth to The Protagonist, and despite being a lieutenant, he wants more power and more responsibility for himself.
In Saints Row: The Third, he hasn't changed much, but he has embraced the new media profile that his gang has achieved. Although, his ego has been called into question by one of voices for The Protagonist. Female Voice 3 tells Pierce during one of the Heli Assault activities that he and Josh Birk have similar egos. He enjoys this and the Saints new fame, even being happy to tell The Protagonist that the Studio wants The Protagonist to do screentests for "Gangstas In Space", a movie in production based off Johnny Gat's comic.
He loves classical music and soft hip-hop. During The Brotherhood mission "Thank You and Goodnight!" he changes the radio to Klassic FM, even if it is locked out of your station selection. Despite claiming that he can listen to whatever he wants while driving, it is still possible to change the station, and he does not comment upon it.
- Pierce: "Ya hear that? That is music."
The Protagonist (Male Voice 1): "Pierce... when did you get a vagina?"
The Protagonist (Male Voice 2): "What the hell are we listenin' too?"
The Protagonist (Male Voice 3): "We're gonna have a conversation about your music tastes, Pierce..."
The Protagonist (Female Voice 1): "Pierce... is there something you're not telling me?"
The Protagonist (Female Voice 2): "You gotta be kiddin' me."
The Protagonist (Female Voice 3): "Is this the softer side of Pierce?"
- Pierce: "Now this is what we need... Some drive-by music."
The Protagonist (Male Voice 1): "Pierce... what the hell are we listening to?"
The Protagonist (Male Voice 2): "Are you shitting me?"
The Protagonist (Male Voice 3): "We gotta get you better taste in music, bro..."
The Protagonist (Female Voice 1): "Okay, you're never talkin' shit about my music again..."
The Protagonist (Female Voice 2): "Is this the softer side of Pierce?"
The Protagonist (Female Voice 3): "You seriously listen to this?"
Pierce sings along to the entire song.
The Protagonist (Male Voice 1): "Oh God..."
The Protagonist (Male Voice 2): "Son, you're no Ne-Yo."
The Protagonist (Male Voice 3): "This is worse than getting shot..."
The Protagonist (Female Voice 1): "You're killing me, Pierce."
The Protagonist (Female Voice 2): "Wow..."
The Protagonist (Female Voice 3): "[Speaks Spanish]"
- — While listening to Ne-Yo's "So Sick" during the mission "Bonding Experience"
By Saints Row the Third, The Protagonist seems to be much more accepting the idea of Pierce's "Singing". During the mission "Steelport Here I Am", The Protagonist and Pierce seem to hit it off and sing together to "What I Got" by Sublime.
During Pierce's Loyalty Mission in Saints Row IV, he and The Protagonist sing "Opposites Attract" by Paula Abdul and later "Just a Friend" by Biz Markie. Unfortunately, Zinyak ruins the moment by singing the song in an opera fashion, sparking anger in both The Protagonist and Pierce.
- It is a running joke that Pierce never receives any recognition from anyone.
- In Saints Row 2, his ideas are either stolen or ignored. 
- During the beginning cut scene of the second Ronin Mission, "Laundry Day", news reporter Jane Valderama refers to him as "an unknown accomplice".
- Other Saints notice the lack of attention The Protagonist gives Pierce, and randomly ask The Protagonist "When are you going to start showing Pierce some love?"
- In Saints Row: The Third the opening crawl says "And Pierce... Well, who gives a fuck about Pierce?"
Saints Row 2Edit
- He drives a Mag in a few Sons of Samedi missions,  but he drives a Bulldog whenever you call him up as a Homie and uses a K6 Krukov as his weapon of choice.
- He has a short role in the Saints Row 2 downloadable content pack "Corporate Warfare".
- He is among Stilwater PD's Most Wanted, according to a sign in the Police Headquarters.
- In missions  where he is a Homie, when you drive the car with him he changes the radio station, but The Protagonist changes it back.
- Pierce is the only Homie who has an active role in at least one mission in each of the 5 chapters of Saints Row 2.
- Despite Pierce being in charge of the Ronin, Johnny Gat takes part in more missions, and Pierce is unlocked by beating the Brotherhood missions, and Gat is unlocked by beating the Ronin missions.
- During his time in the Stilwater Penitentiary, Pierce was an accomplished weight lifter, as some of the inmates exercising in the yard randomly say "I'm gonna break Pierce's record!"
- Pierce has a history with the Ronin, as his first mission involves killing certain members of the gang.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
- In Saints Row: The Third, Pierce's music career is taking off. When he is called as a Homie, he asks what name should he choose for his album. He also requests his demo album being sold during the Trafficking activity.
- In the E3 trailer for Saints Row: The Third, Pierce is first seen with Johnny Gat. Second scene he's with Shaundi, whom has cut her dreads off and now sports a pony-tail. Next he tosses a pistol to Gat. His final two appearances in the trailer is when he punches a Morningstar gang member in the face and on the helipad along with The Protagonist and the other lieutenants surrounded by STAG aircraft.
- He is the only Homie that does not talk to the others when called up.
- Pierce's promotional artwork for Saints Row: The Third depicts him holding what resembles an Ingram MAC-10.
- Pierce has dropped the whole street gang theme and adopted a more higher class visual theme.
- Pierce mentions hating Mascots including the hotdog mascot, who he mentions having a falling out with.
- Pierce mentions, when saving Oleg, that the last time he trusted a big naked guy, it didn't end well.
- Pierce seems fairly capable at chess, as he and Oleg play it often. Pierce may be better than Oleg, as Oleg purposefully ruins one of their games.
- Pierce drives a Infuego in missions , but when called up as a Homie, he drives a Sovereign instead.
- He carries a K-8 Krukov when called up via your phone and is main weapon of choice. During Drug Trafficking, Pierce uses a KA-1 Kobra, and during Gangstas in Space, he uses the Viper Laser Rifle.
- Although the dialogue differs depending on The Protagonist's voice, the conversation between them and Pierce while driving to Safeword in "Return to Steelport" implies that Pierce has been to a BDSM club before.
- Pierce is the only Lieutenant from Saints Row 2 to survive at the end of Saints Row: The Third, in the Kill Killbane ending.
- During "Three Way", Pierce comments that they may all get killed, and does anyone want to say something. Female Voice 2 blurts out: "I want to make love to Pierce in front of [a] live studio audience." His response, regardless of what The Protagonist says, is "Good to know!".
- Between saving Shaundi or killing Killbane, Pierce tells you that you should go after your partners and stop STAG.
- Pierce seems to mocks or annoy Shaundi. This includes using an upgraded K-8 Krukov that's apparently too big for her, throwing a party in "Trojan Whores", even though he claims that she needs to move on and deal with it, and when they are getting Kinzie to join, as they are getting a new girl.
- When listening to the Radio Stations in Saints Row: The Third, Pierce advertises 5 products from Planet Saints.
- A non mission based newscast comments on Pierce's upcoming CD commentating that the quality is questionable
- In Saints Row: The Third, there is a Planet Saints billboard near the Mayor's office in Loren Square which features Pierce.
- In one of his Homie quotes, Pierce comments that his agent "needs to stop booking [him] for video games" because it's "vocally distressful".
- This is also one of Pierce's Homie quotes in Saints Row IV.
Saints Row IVEdit
- Prior to release, Steve Jaros had mentioned rescuing Pierce in his simulation. 
- Prior to release an Achievement named "Face of the Saints" confirmed that Pierce had a Romance option and a loyalty mission.
- When Pierce is recruited alongside Kinzie as Homies, conversation between the two reveals Pierce has been having recurring Nightmares about Saints Flow attacking him with the Giant Saints Flow having its own name: Paul.
- Kinzie also says that he hasn't told anyone about it, and Pierce states that he refuses to tell anyone, even threatening Kinzie to stop her talking about Paul.
- When called in as a Homie, Pierce uses an Shokolov AR. He uses a SWAT SMG in Zero Saints Thirty, and during The Saints Flow, he uses the SWAT SMG, Deacon 12-Gauge, and Shokolov AR.
- While on The Spaceship, Pierce always remains in the lounge relaxing, unlike most of the crew who at least at some point are doing something helpful.
- While The Simulations of the other characters worst fears are dark and serious, his is quite humourous as he is being attacked by a giant Saints Flow can named Paul.
- Pierce's idle actions on The Spaceship include reading a Nyte Blayde magazine, sitting on the pool table, or lying down on the sofa.
- This also makes Pierce appear to be less helpful than the other Saints, as they tend to be doing something more productive at some point or another, while Pierce always seems to be relaxing.
- Pierce's laziness is further reinforced after completing his final City Takeover mission Embrace The Crazy, as he states to The Protagonist the work they did was given to him by Kinzie for Pierce to do, and not for The Protagonist.
- Before you do Pierce's loyalty mission, if you call him in for backup he appear to look the same as he did in Saints Row: The Third, instead of how he actually looks in Saints Row IV.
- Pierce's Super Homie form could be a reference to Kung Lao from Mortal Kombat.
- Pierce intended to make a spin-off of Shaundi's show, but that was cancelled due to lack of contestants.[reference?]
- During Pierce's conversation with Roddy Piper, Pierce references The Butterfly Dream philosophical question, albeit replacing butterflies with Saints Flow.
- Pierce, listen up... Johnny got laid out by one of the Ronin."
"That mean I get a promotion?
- Pierce: "What just happened?"
The Protagonist: "Shaundi had a good idea."
Pierce: "What-the-fuck-ever, she stole min-"
Shaundi: "Don't be jealous, Pierce, we're all on the same team."
- Shaundi: "Heads up, Pierce!"
Pierce: "(throws her hacky-sack to the ground)"
Shaundi: "Come on!"
Pierce: "Sorry, girl. No self-respecting brother plays hacky-sack."
- — "Operation Voodoo Drop" cutscene during Bonding Experience
- Eric Gryphon: "I wanted to speak to the leader of the Saints."
Pierce: "And I want some Freckle Bitch's and a blow-job, but I've learned to deal with disappointment."
- I was thinking you forgot about me.
- — Pierce when called up as a Homie in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV
- Can we hit up the strip club along the way?
- — Pierce when called up as a Homie in Saints Row: The Third
- Asha's kinda hardcore.
- — Pierce's idle conversation about Asha in Saints Row IV
- You got to hand it to the Zin, they got branding down.
- — Pierce's idle conversation about Zin marketing in Saints Row IV
- As if one Shaundi wasn't enough
- — Pierce's idle conversation about the presence of 2 Shaundis in Saints Row IV
- Wait, didn't we shoot a movie about this?
- — Pierce's idle conversation regarding Gangstas in Space in Saints Row IV
- I'm impressed
- — Pierce complimenting The Protagonist in combat in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV
- Just like old times
- — Pierce complimenting The Protagonist in combat in Saints Row: The Third
- Ha, being President didn't make you soft
- — Pierce complimenting The Protagonist in combat in Saints Row IV
- Alright Boss, you know where to find me
- — Pierce when being dismissed in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV
- What? We were just getting started
- — Pierce when being dismissed in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV
- Main article: Audio Logs
- The boss was a lot more hardcore back in the day. Managed to pull the Saints back from the grave. Didn't take any shit from anyone. Especially the Brotherhood, the Ronin or the Sons of Samedi. Hell, anyone that got in the way lost everything they had, not just their life. Still, it's too bad what happened to Carlos though. He was a good kid.
- — Pierce Audio Log 1
- Shaundi and I had a relationship: I came up with all the ideas, she got all the credit. It never seemed fair. Guess it worked out in the end though, what with me bein' an international celebrity and all. Ha ha ha.
- — Pierce Audio Log 2
- Okay, maybe it didn't all work out the way I planned. You know, Shaundi got a TV show and every guy in the world wanting her. I was doin' commercials and barely gettin' my music off the ground. But still, now I'm the Deputy Chief of Staff for the President of the United States so that's gotta count for something. Though I don't think the approval ratings are gonna much matter anymore.
- — Pierce Audio Log 3
Pierce has no Homie Conversations in Saints Row: The Third
Pierce and CID
- CID: "Do I make you uncomfortable? If so, I apologize."
Pierce: "What? No, no. Why would you?"
CID: "You are always backing away from me and giving sideways glances as if I am contagious."
Pierce: "Me? No, you must be imagining things CID. Nah, we cool."
CID: "I am glad to hear that. I was hoping I could recharge in your room for a short time."
Pierce: "Wait, what?"
Pierce and Cyrus
- Cyrus: "Look Pierce, could you talk to Shaundi for me?"
Pierce: "Why the hell would I do that?"
Cyrus: "She won't let me apologize for what happened back in Steelport."
Pierce: "You mean for having your attack dog kidnap her and throw her in the brig? Ya think?"
Cyrus: "Well, yeah."
Pierce: "Hell no, man, you're on your own."
Pierce and Fun Shaundi
- Pierce: "Hahaha! Hey Shaundi, you remember the time when we..."
Fun Shaundi: "When we found that stash of weed I hid under the couch cushions of the crib in Stilwater, smoked the whole bag, then thought it would be a fun to get into a fistfight with Johnny?"
Pierce: "What? No, just ahh..."
Fun Shaundi: "I know, good times."
Pierce: "Dammit, girl."
Pierce and Gat
- Johnny Gat: "So, Shaundi's still giving you shit?"
Pierce: "Every chance she gets. I swear man, I don't know what I did to piss that girl off."
Johnny Gat: "Man, you didn't do a damn thing. It's just her way of showing affection."
Pierce: "Oh, is that what you call it."
Johnny Gat: "You know you're like a brother to her, Pierce. Always have been, believe me. She looks up to you more than you know."
Pierce: "Wow, no shit? huh, I guess maybe that makes sense. I mean I always thought of her like a little sister after all."
Johnny Gat: "Then again, what the hell do I know. I've been stuck up on this damn ship for years."
Pierce: "And I was just begging to feel better about it. Thank you, Johnny."
Pierce and Julius
- Julius: "So you're the playa's right-hand man. How's that working out for you?"
Pierce: "The Saints were on top of the world, I was an international celebrity and I was on the President's staff. Pff, I can't complain."
Julius: "You do know the Earth blew up and now none of that matters. And it's all the playa's fault."
Pierce: "Wha? Sure, things end up a little over the top sometimes but you can't blame what happened to the Earth on the boss."
Julius: "If the Saints weren't so damn destructive and stubborn we wouldn't be in this position to begin with."
Pierce: "If the Saints weren't how we are then the human race wouldn't have anyone trying to save them right now. Sorry man, but you gotta let that shit go."
Pierce and Maero
- Pierce: "Uhh, how are those tattoos coming along?"
Maero: "Oh that's funny. Coming from the people who scarred my face."
Pierce: "Shit, I was just trying to be nice, man."
Maero: "Well maybe it's the radioactive ink talking then, but I'm not looking to make friends here."
Pierce: "Ok, I got the hint. Jesus."
Pierce and Philippe
- Phillipe: "How's business for the Saints?"
Pierce: "Got nothing to say to you."
Phillipe: "What's past is past. Johnny Gat is alive, and I am actually dead. Can't we at least be civil?"
Pierce: "Well, I don't know, do we have another giant-ass ball we can drop on you again?"
Pierce and Shaundi
- Pierce: "So, we went from Stilwater to Steelport to the White House and now we're on an alien ship, floating in space, hooking our minds into some computer generated virtual simulation?"
Shaundi: "That about sums it up. Yeah."
Pierce: "Shi, haa, right"
Shaundi: "You think you've gone crazy, don't you?"
Pierce: "Yeah, pretty much."
Pierce and Veteran Child
- Pierce: "You know, I'm a pretty popular singer now."
Veteran Child: "That's nice."
Pierce: "I was thinking we can hang some time. I let you hear some of my tracks."
Veteran Child: "Why are you talking to me? Did you forget what happened between me and Shaundi or something?"
Pierce: "Oh that, bitch she's killed you like fifty times for it since we've been here. Think it's gotta be water under the bridge now, right?"
Veteran Child: "Do you even know her?"
Asha and Pierce
- Asha: "I tried your energy drink the other day."
Pierce: "Really!? What did you think?"
Asha: "About a decade ago I was lost behind enemy lines. My entire team was dead. I thought it was over for me. One night, I happened upon an enemy encampment."
Asha: "I was half-mad from starvation and fear. I couldn't think; I most certainly couldn't fight. They took me captive; put me in a pit six feet beneath the earth."
Asha: "I had nothing to drink but my own urine, and nothing to eat but the insects that occasionally skittered into the hole. It was my first real glimpse into the darkness that can reside in a human heart."
Pierce: "Hey, whoa, shit, but uh... what does that have to do with Saints Flow?"
Asha: "I'd rather relive those days than drink another one."
Pierce: "Well did you try the grape?"
Keith and Pierce
- Pierce: "Look, we all know the Earth blowing up is some fucked up bullshit. But it's also an opportunity."
Keith David: "An opportunity?"
Pierce: "Listen, after we take down this Zinyak motherfucker we're gonna have his big-ass ship, right? That means we'll be exploring the galaxy, seeing new worlds."
Keith David: "If you need to find a bright side, I suppose that works."
Pierce: "New worlds, man. A clean slate. We can find a new planet. A new home and we build a new civilization based on respect and peace and the betterment of all mankind."
Keith David: "You realize any hospitable planet, one capable of sustaining human life will likely already be populated by an intelligent species. We can dream of a peaceful acceptance by the natives, but history tells a different story. In fact, I can't name a single instance of cultural commingling that didn't involve violence, subjugation and bloodshed."
Pierce: "Keith, why you gotta be a dream killer, man?"
King and Pierce
- Pierce: "Hey, how that whole celebrity book signing go with you King? I mean you gotta love the fans, right?"
Ben King: "It went real good. It's amazing the lives I've changed just telling my story."
Pierce: "Ahaa, that's not quite..."
Ben King: "People don't realize what being in a gang takes from you. If I got even one kid off the street it was all worth it."
Pierce: "Right, but ahh..."
Ben King: "Though with the Earth gone now... I guess it was all for nothing."
Pierce: "Yeah, well, g-great talk Ben. Ahh, I'm gonna go. This was not the downer I was looking for."
Kinzie and Pierce
- Kinzie: "So, you never told the boss about Paul?"
Pierce: "Quiet! No, I never did."
Kinzie: "Wait, you haven't told anybody, have you?"
Pierce: "No! And I'd like to keep it that way."
Kinzie: "But you've been having those dreams for years, I'm sure it's no big deal..."
Pierce: "Do you want me to tell everyone about what you kept in that locked drawer in your desk at the White House?"
Kinzie: "How do you... OK, I don't know anything about a Paul."
Pierce: "Yeah, thought so."
Matt and Pierce
- Matt Miller: "Of all the Saints, Pierce, I admit I feel the most direct kinship with you."
Pierce: "[Sarcastically] Why? Because we're both British?"
Matt Miller: "We're outcasts, you and I. Strangers even amongst peers."
Pierce: "[Sarcastically] Yeah. I guess, Matt."
Matt Miller: "Tough to hear Shaundi tell it, she doesn't consider you much of a peer at all."
Pierce: "She what? Dammit, I knew she felt that way."
Roddy and Pierce
- Pierce: "Pretty crazy shit going on, huh Roddy?"
Roddy Piper: "Ah, you ain't kidding. I'm not sure if I really am Roddy Piper or just a figment of Keith David's imagination."
Pierce: "You know what? Yeah, man. That's exactly how I feel sometimes. Am I dreaming of Saints Flow or is Saints Flow dreaming of me?"
Roddy Piper: "Saints Flow? Isn't that a drink? How can a drink be dreaming of anything?"
Pierce: "Paul is more powerful than you can imagine."
Roddy Piper: "Paul? Who the fuck's Paul?"
Pierce: "Who isn't Paul?"
Tanya and Pierce
- Pierce: "Hey girl."
Tanya: "Hey. Wait a minute, are you Pierce Washington?"
Pierce: "The one and only."
Tanya: "Listen, I'm a huge fan. Would you mind if I picked your brain sometime?"
Pierce: "Psth, anytime girl. You wanna ask me something now?"
Tanya: "Streets are so noisy, I figure we could go some place more quiet. Maybe my place at nine. You bring the wine, I'll bring... my questions."
Pierce: "What wine do you like?"
Tanya: "Anything, but Malbec. Two glasses of that and I just can't control myself."
Pierce: "Well, Malbec it is. See ya at nine."
Tanya: "Ha. Too easy."
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ Homie unlock screen in Saints Row: The Third
- ↑ Saints Row: The Third Credits
- ↑ http://www.saintsrow.com/about/people
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Mission: Three Kings
- ↑ Mission: Three Kings, "Welcome to the Third Street Saints" cutscene
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Mission: Saint's Seven
- ↑ Mission: Laundry Day
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Mission: Orange Threat Level
- ↑ Mission: Kanto Connection
- ↑ Mission: Good D
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Mission: Bad Trip
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 Mission: Thank You and Goodnight!
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 16.3 Mission: Bonding Experience
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Mission: The Enemy of my Enemy
- ↑ Mission: Riot Control
- ↑ Mission: Picking a Fight
- ↑ Mission: Pyramid Scheme
- ↑ Mission: Salting the Earth...Again
- ↑ Mission: ...and a Better Life
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 Mission: Traffic Control
- ↑ Mission: We're Going to Need Guns
- ↑ Mission: Steelport Here I Am
- ↑ Mission: Party Time
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 27.2 Mission: Takeover the City
- ↑ Activity: Trafficking
- ↑ Mission: Hit the Powder Room
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 Mission: The Belgian Problem
- ↑ Mission: Return to Steelport
- ↑ Mission: Trojan Whores
- ↑ Mission: The Ho Boat
- ↑ Mission: Convoy Decoy
- ↑ Mission: Nyte Blayde's Return
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 36.2 Mission: STAG Party
- ↑ Mission: My Name is Cyrus Temple
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 38.2 Mission: Three Way
- ↑ Mission: STAG Film
- ↑ Mission: Gangstas in Space
- ↑ Mission: Zero Saints Thirty
- ↑ Youtube: iJWsP-OEAdY
- ↑ Mission: The Saints Flow
- ↑ Challenge: Kill Mascots
- ↑ Image: Screenshot of Pierce Billboard
- ↑ Interview with Steve Jaros during PAX East
- ↑ Mission: Bleeding Out, "That Which Does Not Kill You..." cutscene)