|Saints Row: The Third|
- It's not uncommon to see things like various vehicles around the city, like, for instance, the Johnny Gat-mobile. And of course, that cigarette in his mouth is actually a flamethrower... this, er, vehicle usually has the right-of-way.
- — Drew Holmes
Of the 86 land vehicles in Saints Row: The Third, there are 29 which are faster than the Gat Mobile, 40 which are slower, and 17 which are the same speed. Of the 3 vans in the game, it is second best in terms of speed, but has the greatest mass, torque and hitpoints.
The Gat Mobile is second in hitpoints only to the various tanks in the game.
|Gat Mobile flamethrower|
The cigarette is a usable flamethrower.
When driving and using the flamethrower at the same time, the flames are usually hit by the vehicle and not have any effect on enemies unless they are very close or the vehicle is driving very slow. The range of the flame is quite short and narrow, only hitting objects directly in front of the car at short range. The manoeuvrability is too sluggish to aim the flamethrower fast enough, making this very impractical.
In Saints Row: The Third, much like the Genki Manapult, when the horn is used, it sounds off the following quotes by Johnny Gat:
- "A buncha assholes..."
- "Ha... I love this part."
- "This is how it's done!"
- "You wanna play, motherfucker?"
- "You think you can stop us?"
- (a laugh)
In Saints Row IV, normal car horn is used instead.
- In a parking lot in front of a Planet Saints store in the Yearwood.
- In traffic, rarer than any other vehicle.
The Gat Mobile has a total of 4 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 21-26 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 4 Exhaust Tips
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Trim Color
- Interior Color
- Window Tint (Gat's eyes)
- Rim Color
- The Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row: The Third is "givegatmobile".
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row IV.
- Johnny Gat uses the Gat-Mobile[sic] to travel to schools where he gives inspirational speeches to kids.
- Its name is a reference to the Batmobile, the vehicle driven by the DC Comics superhero Batman.
- The vehicle shows Johnny Gat's face with a cigarette in his mouth. However, at no point in Saints Row game is it mentioned that Johnny smoked, though the Johnny Gat mascots often smoke.
- When in motion and turning, the hair on the Gat Mobile wobbles.
- Despite its connection to Johnny Gat and the Saints, it still must be stolen to obtain it without using the Cheat.
- As well has having special horns, both the Gat Mobile and the Genkimobile possess built-in flamethrowers.
- The rear of the vehicle is an Anchor.