|Enter the Dominatrix|
October 22nd, 2013 (US)
- No longer an April Fool's dream, the outrageous game concept will be reality this fall. It's really happening.
- — THQ press release 
Originally announced on the official Saints Row website for April Fools' day 2012, then subsequently removed from the website, this "standalone" expansion, which was going to cost around $29.99, was confirmed via an official press release on the 2nd of May, 2012.
A subsequent press release announced that the game was scheduled for released in September 2012.
- For centuries, alien warlord Zinyak has eyed Earth and its precious natural resources and females with a watchful eye. As he prepares an armada for invasion, he has only one worry: the Third Street Saints.
Once a simple street gang from Stilwater, the Saints have evolved into a global empire, replete with bombastic TV advertising and tasteful consumer products, the kind of TV advertising and consumer products that would give any alien warlord pause. Clearly, the Saints are the biggest badasses on Earth.
Now, in order to prepare his forces for domination, Zinyak captures the leader of the Saints and imprisons him in an elaborate virtual reality simulation. This simulation program looks and feels like Steelport, but it is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. Here, you are a slave. Welcome... to the Dominatrix.
- — Official description 
Merge with Saints Row IV Edit
On June 20, 2012, the new THQ President, Jason Rubin, stated that Enter The Dominatrix had been canceled and instead would be merged with "The Next Great Sequel in the Saints Row Franchise", allowing the team "more time, more resources, and a broader scope for the project".
On the day of Saints Row IV's official announcement, a spokesperson for Deep Silver (the game's publisher) told Joystiq that "elements of [Enter the Dominatrix] were rolled into Saints Row IV" and that "There will be a director's cut of Enter the Dominatrix released as DLC when SR4 comes out".
A Saints Row IV expansion pack titled Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell appears to take resources from Enter the Dominatrix. The skyline in Hell resembles that of the sky from the original Enter the Dominatrix promotion featuring Paul.
There are 5 missions in the Enter the Dominatrix DLC and they can be played at any time after escaping the simulation. Once the final mission has been completed, the first one becomes available again, allowing all of them to be be played as often as wanted.
The 3rd Street Saints and Zinyak have been encountered by Jane Valderamma about deleted scenes on Enter the Dominatrix.
One year after the Kill Killbane ending of Saints Row: The Third, Pierce is mayor of Steelport. Zinyak and the Zin invade Steelport. The Protagonist resists Zinyak's forces. Later, Zinyak releases a cyclops. Josh Birk tries to defeat the cyclops but both of them were killed. The Saints come in the Gatmobile to rescue Mayor Pierce.
The Protagonist realizes the only way to kill Zinyak is to shoot Zinyak in the head.  After Zinyak dies, the AI known as The Dominatrix takes over his empire and sends the humans to a Virtual Steelport.  The Dominatrix summons Paul to wreak havoc at the simulation. The Saints create a spaceship to go inside Paul and kill his brain.
After killing the Dominatrix, d'Artagnan (servant) of Cirano and the Raptors agree to help the Saints exit the simulation. After leaving the simulation, Shaundi becomes Cirano's queen. The Protagonist plans to go bowling with Cirano. The Raptors secure peace between themselves and humans. 
- The title is a reference to the video game "Enter the Matrix".
- There are two references to Enter The Dominatrix in the leaked Saints Row IV achievements
- One is an achievement called "Enter the Dominatrix" for completing a mission with the same name.
- The other is an achievement which description says "Play SRTT:ETD co-op for 2 hours".
- If installed as part of the Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition, Enter the Dominatrix is available after The Real World, before unlocking Telekinesis, which is required to finish the mission At the Races.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 May 3rd press release: The Dominatrix Has You. THQ Confirms Development of Saints Row: The Third - Enter The Dominatrix
- ↑ Saints Row Website: Strap It On Some More! Enter The Dominatrix! (now deleted)
- ↑ May 15th press release: THQ Reports Fiscal 2012 Fourth Quarter and Year End Results May 16th Press release
- ↑ THQ: Enter the Dominatrix
- ↑ June 20th press release: Saints Row: The Third • Enter the Dominatrix Now Part of Something Bigger Than Itself
- ↑ Joystiq: Saints Row 4 gets pimpin' August 20
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ Mission: Save the Planet
- ↑ Mission: Meet the Dominatrix
- ↑ Mission: Pop his Top
- ↑ Mission: Escape the Dominatrix