This is a summary of the Characters in Saints Row IV.
Matt Miller appears in a Saints Row IV teaser image.  Matt Miller is shown in an image of Saints Row IV's script, showing a VR confrontation between Matt Miller and Nyte Blayde. , posted on twitter by Andrew S Bowen, the voice actor for Josh Birk. Former Leader and founder of the Deckers, he is now an MI6 agent and Asha Odekar's personal assistant. 
Josh Birk's character, Nyte Blayde, is shown in an image of Saints Row IV's script, showing a VR confrontation between Matt Miller and Nyte Blayde. , posted on twitter by Andrew S Bowen, the voice actor for Birk.
Zach and BobbyEdit
Mr. Sunshine Edit
Jane Valderamma Edit
Jane Valderamma appears in the main game as a Radio DJ and later appears in the Enter The Dominatrix DLC.
Keith David Edit
Keith David first appeared in the "War for Humanity" trailer. The character is voiced by the real life Keith David, who also voiced Julius in Saints Row and Saints Row 2. He is Vice President.
Asha Odekar Edit
Asha Odekar debuted in a teaser image for Saints Row IV, although her identity was not revealed at the time. She later appeared as a named character in the "War for Humanity" trailer fighting Masako. An MI6 agent, she is the United Kingdom's Liaison for the CIA. 
CID stands for "Control and Interface Device".
The Dominatrix Edit
The game files include a full model, Homie head and Audio Logs for Donnie, and is defined as a Homie, Former Westside Rollez and Brotherhood members Donnie appears in the Enter The Dominatrix DLC as a member of the 3rd Street Saints.
William Sharp Edit
Viola DeWynter Edit
Dane Vogel Edit
- Male and Female Player Characters and NPC's use different stances.
- Male NPC's holding no weapons will stand up straight and have a casual walking style. Unless they hold a handgun sized firearm and stand still, they will always hold firearms with both hands and only hipfire weapons that intentionally fire from the hip only.
- Female NPC's holding no weapons (or the RPG) will not stand up as straight as a Male NPC and sways slightly when walking. Unlike Male NPC's, Female NPC's will not always aim down the sights of their weapons, such as the Heavy SMG, Automatic Rifle, or Pump-Action Shotgun, but this not reduce the accuracy of their weapons. These weapons are also held with the barrel facing up when standing still or walking, and do not hold the vertical grip until they start running. The only weapons they aim down the sight is the handgun size firearms and the RPG.
- Male Player Characters will use the same stances as Male NPC's, but will regularly hold 2 handed weapons by their side when standing still, unless the weapon is too large/heavy (such as the Abduction Gun or the Sniper Rifle), and handgun size firearms are always held with 1 hand until they aim down the gun's sight.
- Female Player Characters use a mix of animations from the Male and Female stances, with some modified. Female Characters will use the sights if present on the gun, hold the lighter 2 handed weapons by the pistol grip when standing still (but pointed more vertical and resting on their shoulder) hold heavy 2 handed weapons like a Male Character if standing still, with lighter 2 handed weapons will be held by the pistol grip and vertical grip when walking.
- The Player Character and NPC's (regardless of gender) will hold weapons that are fired from the hip (such as the Semi-Auto Shotgun and Thumpgun) lower than other 2 handed weapons and always holds the weapon with both hands.
- Cyrus Temple uses a unique unarmed and armed stance. When unarmed, he stands stationary like a normal male NPC, but he has his right arm bent slightly as if he's holding his hip. With 2 handed weapons (like his default Automatic Rifle), Cyrus has the barrel of his gun pointed to the side more rather than forward like other NPC's, holding the gun much closer to his chest overall.
- When NPC's or the Player Character is inside a vehicle that allows drive-by's, the NPC/Player will always aim down sights of the weapon, even if it has no sights and is normally fired from the hip.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Image: Saints Row IV Promo Image
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Youtube: Game Station interview with Steve Jaros
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Twitter: Steve Jaros regarding promo image
- ↑ Saints Row.com: Cabinet List
- ↑ Mission: De Plane Boss
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 YouTube: Saints Row IV - War for Humanity (U.S. Version)
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Zoomed portion of the script
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Twitter: Andrew S Bowen
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Cabinet List
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Trailer: Meet the President Trailer
- ↑ Dialogue during Appointed Defender
- ↑ Dialogue during Revelation
- ↑ Image: Saints Row 2 Regicide billboard
- ↑ Audio: Saints Row: The Third Regicide commercial
- ↑ IGN: Gameplay demo
- ↑ Achievement
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 17.3 17.4 17.5 17.6 Deep Silver: Saints Row IV - Voice Cast (2013-07-16)
- ↑ Deep Silver: Saints Row IV - Voice Cast (2013-07-16)
- ↑ After killing his Security Deletion target in Carver Island
- ↑ Credits: Saints Row credits
- ↑ Credits: Saints Row 2 credits
- ↑ Achievement: Ghost in the Machine -Completed 'Power Up CID' and hacked your own CID.
- ↑ TwitchTV: San Diego Comic Con
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 Mission: He Lives
- ↑ Mission: Grand Finale Part Four (if all Loyalty missions are completed)
- ↑ Mission: The Saints Flow
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 27.2 27.3 27.4 27.5 File: homies.xtbl