Murderbrawl XXXI (optional)
Flags: no human shield, no hide on sprint, allow grenades, bullets damage tanks, explosions damage tanks
- The devastating special attack coined by Killbane now in portable gloves.
- — Weapon description
The Apoca-Fist is a pair of oversized costume fists that cause the enemy to explode into a gory mess when the enemy is punched.
The Apoca-Fist is also unlocked through the Unlockable Pack DLC, allowing it to be used at the beginning of the game.
- The Apoca-Fist was named "Apoco-Fist" during development.
- The Apoca-Fist is in the game Team Fortress 2 as the "Apoco-Fists", available as a Saints Row: The Third preorder bonus on Steam.
- Wearing the Apoca-Fist gives The Protagonist the strength of a Brute.
- It was reported that the Apoca-Fist could be bought for $100,000, but this is not true.
- The Apoca-Fist is Saints Row: The Third's version of the Pimp Slap. It is an instant kill on normal enemies, it allows cars to be moved with a single hit but any more hits and the car explodes, and kills Brutes in 3-4 hits.
- As Killbane's mask cannot be obtained through Cheats, the only way to obtain both without the Unlockable Pack DLC is to unmask Killbane during Murderbrawl XXXI, and use cheats to get the Apoca-Fist.
- The Apoca-Fist can be used to kill Kia without releasing Shaundi.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 YouTube: Saints Row The Third: Murderbrawl - Video Preview , retrieved 6th September 2011
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row: The Third - Open World Gameplay Developer Commentary , retrieved 6th September 2011
- ↑ Mission: Murderbrawl XXXI
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ Team Fortress Wiki: November 10, 2011 Patch
- ↑ Steam: Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released
- ↑ MCM BUZZ: Prepare for madness • Saints Row: The Third hands on preview, retrieved 7th September 2011
- ↑ Mission: Three Way