Murderbrawl XXXI (optional)
Flags: no human shield, no hide on sprint, allow grenades, bullets damage tanks, explosions damage tanks
- The devastating special attack coined by Killbane now in portable gloves.
- — Weapon description
The Apoca-Fist is a pair of oversized costume fists that cause the enemy to explode into a gory mess when the enemy is punched.
This weapon may be obtained in the mission "Murderbrawl XXXI"; towards the end of the mission, the player will be given the choice to either unmask Killbane and receive his mask, or spare him and receive the Apoca-Fist.
- The Apoca-Fist was originally known as the "Apoco-Fist".
- The Apoca-Fist appears in the game Team Fortress 2 as the "Apoco-Fists", available to those who preorder Saints Row: The Third on Steam.
- While wearing the Apoca-Fist, players are able to punch cars with the force of Oleg Kirrlov.
- It was originally reported that the Apoca-Fist could be bought for $100,000, although this is not true, it is unlocked in the Unlockable Pack DLC.
- The Apoca-Fist is Saints Row: The Third's version of the Pimp Slap from the first two games. It is an instant kill on normal enemies, it allows cars to be moved with a single hit but any more hits and the car explodes, and kills Brutes in 3-4 hits.
- As Killbane's mask cannot be obtained through Cheats, it is recommended to pick Killbane's mask first and then use cheats to get the Apoca-Fist if the player wants both rewards.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 YouTube: Saints Row The Third: Murderbrawl - Video Preview , retrieved 6th September 2011
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row: The Third - Open World Gameplay Developer Commentary , retrieved 6th September 2011
- ↑ Mission: Murderbrawl XXXI
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ Team Fortress Wiki: November 10, 2011 Patch
- ↑ Steam: Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released
- ↑ MCM BUZZ: Prepare for madness • Saints Row: The Third hands on preview, retrieved 7th September 2011